Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manager required

+18
DollyTillIDie
themaclad
distantmusic
South of the river
Brocker
janb
DollyBlueLancs
cityuntilidie
LancsUniJim
adamw85
Quality Since 1911
sparrows left peg
Tobycarvery
Prestondolly
Shrimpsmakemeill
Conmac End
LFC-LCFC
chelseabilly
22 posters
Go down
chelseabilly

Manager required Empty Manager required

28/9/2015, 11:18
I believe that Darren and Trevor have left the club this morning.that will probably mean George in charge for tomorrow night
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

Manager required Empty Re: Manager required

28/9/2015, 11:28
I think this was coming, but it's still a bit of a shock due to their high profiles.

I'll be there tomorrow to show my support to the lads. Hopefully everyone else will be as well!
Conmac End

28/9/2015, 11:31
GNBWA
Shrimpsmakemeill

28/9/2015, 11:33
Perhaps not a surprise after recent results and performances culminating with Saturday's cup exit, but unless some extra funds are made available to keep our best players at the club and acquire new blood, (no doubt even more unlikely now) we might as well appoint Father Christmas as manager Crying or Very sad
chelseabilly

28/9/2015, 11:41
Don't know what kind of money they were on,but I carnt see them being cheap so maybe the money could go towards better players.the chairman as to get the next appointment spot on or we could be in big trouble,Also is there now a chance Sam Bailey and a couple of more local lads who have moved to other clubs returning
chelseabilly

28/9/2015, 11:45
Just another thought if we are helping the club with wages it would be a great offer from the club if as a large contributor to the wage bill we should have a say on the next manager,I for one would love to be able to choose the next manager,as supporters we couldn't complain to much if we helped pick the next manager and it didn't work out
Prestondolly

28/9/2015, 11:49
Nice fellas both of them but tactics not right for this level, also the players need a long hard look at themselves some recent performances were very poor
Tobycarvery

28/9/2015, 13:27
Shame really, as we have played some really good football over the last two years. Unfortunately really good football doesn't get you out of this league, as DP and TS have learnt to their cost.I don't think we need necessarily revert to big boot tactics, but a more direct approach is certainly required.
sparrows left peg

28/9/2015, 13:42
I should be more surprised than I actually am. I was more surprised when DP was appointed with no managerial experience. Last season's final league position and this season's start has cost cost them I feel. We've had some great results like FC United and Spennymoor, both away, but this season it's been tepid to say the least. Both great blokes but maybe we weren't ready for each other. I feel this next appointment of a new manager will be the most important we've had for a long while. The wrong choice and we could be facing a relegation battle. There's only one name comes to mind but all the best DP and TS, shame it didn't work out.
Quality Since 1911

28/9/2015, 14:35
Just got back from London to read this ! Wow !!

Maybe not as big a shock as I felt it might be but,
Lets thank Darren and Trevor for lifting this great club of ours profile again, those TS one liners on MOTD 2 were fantastic and we as a club could not have bought that kind of exposure.
As mentioned in above threads - Both great blokes but maybe we weren't ready for each other. Pity but that's football !

Now lets all get behind the lads tomorrow night !!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum