Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manager required

+18
DollyTillIDie
themaclad
distantmusic
South of the river
Brocker
janb
DollyBlueLancs
cityuntilidie
LancsUniJim
adamw85
Quality Since 1911
sparrows left peg
Tobycarvery
Prestondolly
Shrimpsmakemeill
Conmac End
LFC-LCFC
chelseabilly
22 posters
Go down
chelseabilly

Manager required - Page 2 Empty Re: Manager required

28/9/2015, 14:44
Who as supporters of the club would you like to see take over,I think everyone knows my thoughts,but who can do the job with a small playing budget
Quality Since 1911

28/9/2015, 15:15
Chelseabilly, Do you think TH would ? Who will be in charge tomorrow night as interim manager/coach ?

The next appointment will be the biggest decision in years in my opinion.

adamw85

28/9/2015, 15:45
It's a shame this as they did have us playing some tidy stuff on occasion, but they seem to have both got a bit disillusioned with life at this level over recent weeks.

Is TH available?
Conmac End

28/9/2015, 16:03
chelseabilly wrote:Who as supporters of the club would you like to see take over,I think everyone knows my thoughts,but who can do the job with a small playing budget

TH but it's as important to get some of our sponsors back on board.
Prestondolly

28/9/2015, 16:09
Give the job to George Norrie with a young player coach a Rob Henry or somebody along those lines, George loves the club & was harshly treated by DP in the way he was moved to one side for TS,
LancsUniJim

28/9/2015, 16:13
Get an advert out and be transparent about a process to get the right man for the job in. Won't be short of applicants who have the pedigree to take us forward
chelseabilly

28/9/2015, 16:13
Quality since 1911,don't really know if Tony is available all I do know is that he always loved being at this club,the first time he came to the club we were in a mess on and off the pitch,he managed to pull us all in the right direction even being a major force in the restart of the supporters club.He made all the players join the supporters club and buy golden goal tickets.i think this helped the players and fans become one,If he does come back maybe promoting Garry hunter / marshy to help
sparrows left peg

28/9/2015, 18:04
As I've said on a previous post, we have to get this appointment right and I feel George Norrie as interim would be ok but not as a permanent choice, no way. One name, TH, stands out with his knowledge of the non league scene and being able to work with such a small budget such as ours. I don't think we'll be short of applicants and maybe there's someone out there that will surprise everyone.
chelseabilly

28/9/2015, 18:28
When we put the job advert out for our last manager there were only 5 applicants,these included two who were running ladies teams( not meant to be sexiest).one other applicant then withdrew as he got a job offer higher up the leagues,So maybe we won't get to many applicants,hope TH applies but if he doesn't then maybe Garry/ marshy.what about Wolfe/Neil crossley.
cityuntilidie

28/9/2015, 18:33
Do not think George Norrie is the answer
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum