Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farsley

+5
Brocker
themaclad
Conmac End
LFC-LCFC
alasher
9 posters
Go down
alasher
alasher

Farsley Empty Farsley

4/4/2014, 13:39
Big big game! Cant see us making the playoffs if we dont get at least something tomorrow. Lets all get behind the lads!! I think they may need our support
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

Farsley Empty Re: Farsley

4/4/2014, 17:22
Definitely need a better atmosphere than the Bamber Bridge game! Everyone needs to get behind the lads, give them a huge boost and make sure we get in those playoffs Very Happy

COYDB
Conmac End

4/4/2014, 18:11
Should be plenty down, its a park/ shed combination!

COYMDB DPBWA
themaclad
themaclad

5/4/2014, 17:36
Good second half performance couldn't quite pull of the improbable, buta point is a good result from 2 down
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

5/4/2014, 19:56
The mood in the ground at half time was like being back in administration  Shocked  but second half The Shed was bouncing!

Completely improved second half performance to get back in the game after a woeful first half display. Weary legs towards the end prevented us from successfully completing what seemed an improbable comeback to win it.

Think we've suffered both from a small squad, lack of rotation and not adding at the transfer deadline. Winder in particular has been very ineffective the past three games and looks in need of a rest.

Good thing we have a week off. Hopefully the training sessions will be light as without the energy levels there's no way we can grind out a place in the playoffs.
Brocker

5/4/2014, 19:59
Any news on Gav Clark's injury?
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

5/4/2014, 20:02
Brocker wrote:Any news on Gav Clark's injury?

Gav Clark is alright, just badly bruised. Steel has ankle ligament damage and may be out a while.
Tobycarvery

5/4/2014, 20:25
The classic game of two halves. Produced nothing in the first half then played them off the park in the second. Good job Killer played, he was the difference in the second half. I would play Wearing up front alongside Killer as he did well when he came on and I thought Taylor was pretty ineffective.
CarefulWithThatAxe

6/4/2014, 09:35
Tobycarvery wrote:The classic game of two halves. Produced nothing in the first half then played them off the park in the second. Good job Killer played, he was the difference in the second half. I would play Wearing up front alongside Killer as he did well when he came on and I thought Taylor was pretty ineffective.

Definitely - Taylor might as well not have been on the pitch. I'm sure he's a nice lad and I'm sure he was trying but he really isn't good enough to play at this level. We had so much more energy when Wearing and Dodgson came on - until then Killer and Hunter were having to do it all on their own. Winder had a disappointing game but he has been so good this season that we can forgive him a poor day. Walker and Clark - I'm not convinced. But Killer is now better than he's ever been.
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

6/4/2014, 13:58
I'm not as down on Taylor as some, jury still out, but he seems to be the sort of striker that needs a supply line to prosper. We're not a team that possesses Beckham and Giggs or Jarvis and Sharrock so the strikers have to fend for themselves a bit more.

As for Walker, I think he has done OK and is young enough to improve. Clark is a square peg in a round hole so I'm not expecting too much from him in his current role.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum