Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary Hunter

+14
janb
Tobycarvery
themaclad
LFC-LCFC
Quality Since 1911
Shrimpsmakemeill
janinfrance
alasher
South of the river
LancsUniJim
chelseabilly
Prestondolly
sparrows left peg
DollyBlueLancs
18 posters
Go down
cityuntilidie

Gary Hunter - Page 7 Empty Re: Gary Hunter

23/10/2015, 17:46
I thought there was a charge for coming in at half time, well there was last season I think £4. No wonder the club has no money the amount of people who come in for nothing.
filipinodollyblues
filipinodollyblues

23/10/2015, 18:50
This is true as my brothers girlfriend just walked straight in the other week 5 mins after kick off!
chelseabilly

23/10/2015, 21:50
There is a charge of £4 at half time unfortunately I have not been able to stay on the turnstile for the last couple of home games due to having a pot on my ankle,It will be back to normal from next Saturday.i must admit it is very frustrating to see people turn up at halftime and expect to get in for nothing,
DollyJ

27/10/2015, 11:41
To engage students there needs to be a better strategy around social media the media of choice for the millennial. The University of Lancaster must have thousands of students all wanting to differentiate their CV's and they could take on the Lancaster City website and social media streams and really work it to the advantage of the club. We need to get the students into the ground on match days, they spend money once they are there, you could experiment with £1 student midweek matches. I come in on a free ticket, but I bring friends and family who do pay and spend money on the day on drink food, programs and treasure chest.
alasher
alasher

27/10/2015, 20:43
filipinodollyblues wrote:Brilliant idea can we get that authorized from someone at the club? can someone go round schools & uni? i can on Mondays as its my day off so if anyone can give me tickets to do so im here...i will also stand in the city center on match day and hand out flyers with fixtures on it or something just trying to think outside the box a city as ours should attract more fans than it does what about places like hornby caton carnforth even morecambe we should try to advertise in these places as the only people that are going to know when a home match is will be the people that drive down west road and not many people do!

Contact the club direct & offer your services.....the office number is 01524 382238

We need to do something!
alasher
alasher

27/10/2015, 20:44
filipinodollyblues wrote:Brilliant idea can we get that authorized from someone at the club? can someone go round schools & uni? i can on Mondays as its my day off so if anyone can give me tickets to do so im here...i will also stand in the city center on match day and hand out flyers with fixtures on it or something just trying to think outside the box a city as ours should attract more fans than it does what about places like hornby caton carnforth even morecambe we should try to advertise in these places as the only people that are going to know when a home match is will be the people that drive down west road and not many people do!

Contact the club direct & offer your services.....the office number is 01524 382238

We need to do something!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum