Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lancs Trophy...does anyone care?

+10
CarefulWithThatAxe
mez
West Road End
Brocker
DollyTillIDie
janb
Conmac End
cityuntilidie
alasher
LFC-LCFC
14 posters
Go down
Brocker

Lancs Trophy...does anyone care? - Page 2 Empty Re: Lancs Trophy...does anyone care?

16/10/2013, 09:24
Conmac End wrote:
Brocker wrote:Barrow and Southport were in Lancashire prior to local government reorganisation in 1974, and many people there would still regard themselves as Lancastrians. Kendal was part of Westmorland, which had no other pro or semi-pro clubs.
Brocker, I'm old enough to remember all the above but that was then and this is now!!

Anyway we all come from North Africa!!! lol
I'm all for joining the North African Cup:lol: 
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

Lancs Trophy...does anyone care? - Page 2 Empty Re: Lancs Trophy...does anyone care?

16/10/2013, 14:48
With no matches on the telly will be interesting to see the attendance tonight. I remember we've had a few sub-100 attendances for this competition in the last few years and a couple as low as 70 Shocked We've actually had more than 70 people at a reserves game this season! 

Anything over say 120+ would be good I reckon. It would beat last season's lowest home league attendance the 112 v Brig after TH's sacking.
alasher
alasher

16/10/2013, 14:58
Sadly the change in the weather to cold & wet isnt going to help tonight's turnout. Plus I cant get the lawn mowed Mad 
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

16/10/2013, 15:09
Should be dry tonight...as for cold...people have coats don't they? Very Happy
alasher
alasher

16/10/2013, 15:15
So I'm supposed to mow the lawn at 10pm in my coat am I now? I suppose that could work if you bring the floodlights
mez

16/10/2013, 16:01
Rochdale Town have had league gates as little as 26! So Im not holding out much hope from that end! Blowing a gale in Quernmore plus sideways rain as we speak!
Afc Blackpool had 20 for their game against Burscough on Tuesday ! Anything over 100 would be a triumph! I like seeing teams from other leagues Im tired of watching the same teams in our league time and time again . Im especially sick of Salford with their offside traps and whining constantly appealing players and management Sunday league tactics at best ! So glad we beat them . At least they brought a few fans !
CarefulWithThatAxe

16/10/2013, 23:13
I see we won. And also got a reasonably decent sized crowd despite (or maybe because of) the late day change. Any details from anyone please?
TheRealDelly
TheRealDelly

17/10/2013, 00:28
I hope we draw at home either Daisy Hill, Darwen, Nelson or Bacup & Rossendale Borough in Round 2.

That's put the mockers on it!!

Chorley, Barrow, Fylde or Rammy away it is then!!........Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
sparrows left peg

17/10/2013, 05:55
Details ? Team - Hale,Henry,Kane Winder,Parkinson,Clark capt,Moffatt,Ryan Winder,Mahoney,Wearing,Liley,Sarwicki.
Negatives - First Half was awful, understandable with a side packed with kids and fringe players, distribution terrible. Bloody windy and cold. Simon Wearing.
Positives - improved after the break, clawed the tie back somehow, good displays from Ryan Winder, a returning Danny Mahoney and Moffatt with Kane Winder didn't do themselves any harm. Scorers were Moffatt and Ryan Winder after they had taken the lead in that sad first half.
Attendance given was 130, very good considering it stayed bloody windy and cold. Fylde or Chorley at home will do me next.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

17/10/2013, 15:16
Typically disjointed performance from a team cobbled together for one game. Rochdale were well organised but not exactly brilliant. I expected the team we put out to do much better than it did.

It was very cold and very windy. Half time couldn't come quick enough. Second half was a bit better.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum