Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farsley

+5
gaz1889
Tobycarvery
Shrimpsmakemeill
alasher
LFC-LCFC
9 posters
Go down
cityuntilidie

Farsley - Page 2 Empty Re: Farsley

8/2/2017, 13:27
Hope it does not come down to goal difference it will be hard to match that if they win the 3 games in hand. Just hope the cup competitions affect them. Only Prescot to re-arrange so most weeks only 1 game week for us apart from Easter. Also we have a big squad to choose from.Hopefully they will drop points before we do. Mossley could be tough game on Saturday as we usually struggle there so we need to be at our best.
Big Blue

8/2/2017, 14:46
More worried about Ossett and Glossop than Farsley. Farsley just have to many games... one game at a time dollies..NMBAWA
Shrimpsmakemeill

8/2/2017, 16:05
Farsley and Glossop meet on Saturday so at least one of them will drop something. I wouldn't worry too much about Glossop at the moment as even if they win their two games in hand they will still be 8 adrift of us so as things stand a Glossop win would be preferable.

We've not done well at Mossley in recent seasons but they do have a poor home record this season, although so did next to bottom Goole.
Tobycarvery

8/2/2017, 18:09
For me, Farsley and Trafford are the two most likely to challenge us. A seven point lead at this stage is a good cushion and if we can beat Ossett at the end of this month it should see them off. Just keep winning and we're home and dry.
South of the river

25/2/2017, 13:39
Tobycarvery wrote:For me,  Farsley and Trafford are the two most likely to challenge us. A seven point lead at this stage is a good cushion and if we can beat Ossett  at the end of this month it should see them off. Just keep winning and  we're home and dry.

Not mathematically true, old boy.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum