Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

Vics Gone Bust (again) Empty Vics Gone Bust (again)

26/11/2016, 23:24
http://www.evostikleague.co.uk/notice-to-appoint-administrator-34106

The EVO-STIK Northern Premier League has received official confirmation from Northwich Victoria that the club has filed a “Notice of Intention to Appoint an Administrator” at the High Court of Justice in Manchester.

They really should have bowed out gracefully five years ago Neutral
DollyTillIDie

Vics Gone Bust (again) Empty Re: Vics Gone Bust (again)

26/11/2016, 23:32
Shame. Or is it? Soulless, lifeless club in their current form.
themaclad
themaclad

27/11/2016, 09:18
Speaking of lifeless plastic clubs FC United are in serious financial straits as well
DollyTillIDie

27/11/2016, 10:52
themaclad wrote:Speaking of lifeless plastic clubs FC United are in serious financial straits as well

To be fair I'd disagree with lifeless and plastic. Just a serious identity crisis.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

27/11/2016, 11:39
Don't understand how FCUM can go bust when they're pulling £20,000 at least through the turnstiles every game. We'd only need 5 games at that rate to set us for a year! Shocked

Although, from what I read, they've lost a lot of directors due to infighting. Too many people trying to go on ego trips by the sound of it and not just pulling together for their club.
sparrows left peg

27/11/2016, 12:01
Not nice to see any small club struggling and go bust. My only argument is when it happens at a higher level and they get shoved into our league. Wonder if that will happen when they go under over the river. I'd put em in the West Lancs personally lol.
themaclad
themaclad

30/11/2016, 14:17
[quote="LFC-LCFC"]Don't understand how FCUM can go bust when they're pulling £20,000 at least through the turnstiles every game. We'd only need 5 games at that rate to set us for a year! Shocked

Although, from what I read, they've lost a lot of directors due to infighting. Too many people trying to go on ego trips by the sound of it and not just pulling together for their club.[/quote

Paying a lot in wages as well
South of the river

3/12/2016, 15:13
sparrows left peg wrote:Not nice to see any small club struggling and go bust. My only argument is when it happens at a higher level and they get shoved into our league. Wonder if that will happen when they go under over the river. I'd put em in the West Lancs personally lol.

Do you actually want them to go under my ex-PO friend?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum