Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Brocker

Coach to Burscough? (New Years) - Page 2 Empty Re: Coach to Burscough? (New Years)

28/12/2013, 19:36
Count me in, please.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

Coach to Burscough? (New Years) - Page 2 Empty Re: Coach to Burscough? (New Years)

30/12/2013, 19:19
Oh noes! Prices of coaches on New Years Day are over double their normal price, so unless we find a bargain somewhere tomorrow morning the coach is CANCELLED as the only way to make it cost effective would be to charge people £20  Shocked .

It's an easy place to get to by train though Very Happy
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

30/12/2013, 21:36
Coach CANCELLED. The cost even for a small sized coach was more than it was for the 60 seater we took up to Darlington  Shocked 

No way we can make it break even.
Conmac End

31/12/2013, 17:54
LFC-LCFC wrote:Coach CANCELLED. The cost even for a small sized coach was more than it was for the 60 seater we took up to Darlington  Shocked 

No way we can make it break even.

I know we sometimes can't remember games/ miss goals, but that darlo game did pass me bye!!! lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum