Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not scoring enough goals? Or are we?

+5
South of the river
Mad Cyril
TheRealDelly
alasher
LFC-LCFC
9 posters
Go down
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

Not scoring enough goals? Or are we? Empty Not scoring enough goals? Or are we?

3/11/2013, 15:29
Amazing how we're 6th in the table, but games in hand could put us 4th, despite only Salford City and Ossett Albion having a worse goals scored record than us Shocked 

Just where could we end up if we had an out and out striker?
alasher
alasher

Not scoring enough goals? Or are we? Empty Re: Not scoring enough goals? Or are we?

3/11/2013, 18:07
We arent creating a large number of clear-cut chances, & we are converting too small a percentage of those that we do create. On Saturday our attacking players looked like they were on totally different wave lengths, there was very little combination play between them. While it is true that if you dont concede you dont lose, it is not possible to account for a good goal like the one New Mills scored on Saturday. It is certainly true that if you dont score you dont win. We arent scoring enough.
TheRealDelly
TheRealDelly

Not scoring enough goals? Or are we? Empty Re: Not scoring enough goals? Or are we?

3/11/2013, 18:42
Totally and utterly agree with all that, Steve.

Also, my poo's coming out in bits lately. Normally, of course, it jettisons my nipsy in a fully formed nobbly sausage affair.Very Happy

(There was absolutely no need for that second part, but I felt it of sufficient gravitas as to merit an airing of sorts)

Last edited by TheRealDelly on 3/11/2013, 19:20; edited 1 time in total
alasher
alasher

3/11/2013, 19:19
TheRealDelly wrote:Totally and utterly agree with all that, Steve.

Also, my poos coming out in bits lately. Normally, of course, it's a fully formed nobbly sausage affair.Very Happy

(There was absolutely no need for that second part, but I felt it weighty enough to merit an airing of sorts)

You are so full of s**t Derek!
TheRealDelly
TheRealDelly

3/11/2013, 19:21
I set em up. You knock em over, son!!!Shocked Very Happy Very Happy

(I was bored. You know what it's like, Steve!!!)

Last edited by TheRealDelly on 3/11/2013, 19:24; edited 1 time in total
alasher
alasher

3/11/2013, 19:23
Ha ha ha.........boom boom
TheRealDelly
TheRealDelly

3/11/2013, 19:27
What I want know, apart from, obviously, the meaning of life and stuff, is why is there a box in which to insert a 'reason for editing' anything?!!......scratch 
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

3/11/2013, 19:43
Do we really have to spend the whole of the Clitheroe game in a metal box with him?

ON TOPIC I think, unless he's scored and I can't remember, Billy Akrigg is the only first team regular (besides Rob Henry obviously) who has yet to score for us?
TheRealDelly
TheRealDelly

3/11/2013, 20:01
Billy scored the third v New Mills in the Trophy.Shocked 

Halcyon days!!
Mad Cyril
Mad Cyril

3/11/2013, 21:45
LFC-LCFC wrote:Do we really have to spend the whole of the Clitheroe game in a metal box with him?

Now you know why I didn't bother applying. No 
Sponsored content