Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alasher
alasher

Basford Empty Basford

6/10/2018, 20:24
Thought I saw improvement today, being realistic it may simply be the effect of a new manager, but I suppose we'll see over the next couple of games wether that's the case , or if there is a genuine improvement. To be fair, one training session didn't give time to change too much, so the basics were obviously already in place. I thought today was the first time this season that we didn't look like getting beaten, confidence & self-belief can do wonders, although there was at least one player out there that still needs a little of this. The single biggest fault was/still is our inability to create clear-cut chances when we're in good positions & in my opinion needs sorting ASAP, or else we're going down.Presumably there will be some movement of players,both in & out of the club in the next week or two as Mark makes his mark (sorry!) Have ti say that today was the first time in a while that I've enjoyed watching LCFC play.Great support in the second half, well done to the guys making that noise
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum