Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alasher
alasher

team news v Prescot Empty team news v Prescot

26/1/2013, 09:51
No Wainwright (probably fo the rest of the season) McKenna or Simpson available for today's game
sparrows left peg

team news v Prescot Empty Re: team news v Prescot

26/1/2013, 09:55
For me - Swabba out right, Dodgy on the left - though Rob has played on the right this season - but then again - is it on ?
alasher
alasher

26/1/2013, 11:13
I'm pretty sure that the game will be on,but some official confirmation would be good.Was supposed to be a pitch inspection at 9am,but I have seen nothing on the official twitter or website.. Symptomatic of the club's poor communication I'm afraid, then they wonder why we dont get so many down.

Last edited by alasher on 26/1/2013, 11:16; edited 1 time in total
sparrows left peg

26/1/2013, 11:16
Got to agree, if it's true the pitch inspection WAS at 9, it doesn't take two hours to say 'yay' or 'nay'
alasher
alasher

26/1/2013, 11:29
Its 100% ON

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/lancastercity/

Lancaster City FC‏@lancastercityfc

Lancaster City v Prescot Cables is 100% ON. Get yourselves down to Giant Axe for the 3PM Kick-off. Spread the word! #COYDB
(twitter)
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

26/1/2013, 11:33
alasher wrote:I'm pretty sure that the game will be on,but some official confirmation would be good.Was supposed to be a pitch inspection at 9am,but I have seen nothing on the official twitter or website.. Symptomatic of the club's poor communication I'm afraid, then they wonder why we dont get so many down.

There were a few pitch inspections until it was deemed there were no worries at all due to the rate of melting snow and ice and then we announced it on twitter and the website.

What more do you want? Shocked
alasher
alasher

26/1/2013, 11:38
LFC-LCFC wrote:
alasher wrote:I'm pretty sure that the game will be on,but some official confirmation would be good.Was supposed to be a pitch inspection at 9am,but I have seen nothing on the official twitter or website.. Symptomatic of the club's poor communication I'm afraid, then they wonder why we dont get so many down.

There were a few pitch inspections until it was deemed there were no worries at all due to the rate of melting snow and ice and then we announced it on twitter and the website.

Blood! Very Happy
alasher
alasher

26/1/2013, 11:39
Ours is the only game on in our division.....Giant Axe rules! Very Happy Very Happy
Shrimpsmakemeill

26/1/2013, 14:52
alasher wrote:Ours is the only game on in our division.....Giant Axe rules! Very Happy Very Happy
I think it's the only game on in the entire league!
gaz1889

26/1/2013, 21:51
LFC-LCFC wrote:

Updates?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum