Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prescot on Sat

+5
Shrimpsmakemeill
Tobycarvery
chelseabilly
alasher
LFC-LCFC
9 posters
Go down
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

Prescot on Sat Empty Prescot on Sat

29/10/2015, 11:13
They've been on a bit of a resurgence, but we should still be looking to beat these at home. Their away form, even recently, has been pretty poor and they still ship goals left right and centre. They even conceded 4 against Droylsden (even we at our worst form didn't do that.)

I'm away this weekend but hoping we can get a good result and push on up the table Very Happy Hope we have some fit strikers this time around!
alasher
alasher

Prescot on Sat Empty Re: Prescot on Sat

31/10/2015, 08:57
Time to get behind the boys this afternoon.....& to hope that a few more Dollies show up!
#PJBBWA
chelseabilly

31/10/2015, 18:03
Now that's more like it,Looked dangerous every time we attacked passed the ball well,and organised at the back by Ricky marshy and Mike,the communication between players was something we have been missing,They have been on a good run before today so the result was even more pleasing,Now we have to back this up over the next few weeks.Also crowd looked a bit better today so hopefully good times ahead
Tobycarvery

31/10/2015, 18:15
Excellent performance and result. Could have been double figures. Solid at the back and really dangerous going forward. Billy Akrigg's goal the highlight. Big test though on Wednesday.
Shrimpsmakemeill

1/11/2015, 13:50
Is that first goal really going to stay with Gav? I reckon it could have gone for a throw-in at the far side of the pitch had the Prescot number 4 not intervened!

I suppose that with the absence of TV cameras at this level the Evo-Stik league just accepts what City tell them.
Brocker

1/11/2015, 14:24
Ryan Winder seems transformed. Is it the new management, or is he liberated by emerging from Garry's shadow? Whatever the reason, it is great to see. Billy's goal a beauty, though again Ryan deserves credit for passing the corner to him. Wednesday will be a whole different test for the team.
Tommy McMillan's photos, via twitter on the club website, are superb: he has all the first half goals frame by frame.
DollyTillIDie

1/11/2015, 15:06
Brocker wrote:Ryan Winder seems transformed. Is it the new management, or is he liberated by emerging from Garry's shadow? Whatever the reason, it is great to see.  Billy's goal a beauty, though again Ryan deserves credit for passing the corner to him. Wednesday will be a whole different test for the team.
Tommy McMillan's photos, via twitter on the club website, are superb: he has all the first half goals frame by frame.

Winder has been at the centre of everything this year which is why he can go from the sublime to the (not quite but it's just a cliche so I'll finish) ridiculous
alasher
alasher

2/11/2015, 11:22
I was very impressed by the side as a whole, & by the #4 (Watson?) who seemed to protect the back 4 well & by Ricky Mercer, who came out & attacked the ball well in particular. Ryan Winder also had a good game & for a team without an out & out striker we looked very threatening. Must've been one of Mike Hale's easiest afternoons in goal ever.
Nice to see a few more down to watch too!
sparrows left peg

2/11/2015, 14:16
I thought we were all solid as a unit on Saturday and played some great football at times but I too was hugely impressed by Tommy Watson, first time ive seen him, he looks as if he could be a real find. They can argue they only had ten men but we were 3 up by then anyway. Zach ran his heart out up front and got a deserved goal but we just need that killer touch up front, could be Aaron if he stays with us. Was I imagining things or did Mike Hale get booked for time-wasting when we were 5-0 up ?
cityuntilidie

2/11/2015, 14:26
Correct Mike Hale did get booked for time wasting. Lets hope for a better performance at Northwich.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum