Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

+28
chelseabilly
blue dragon
Doctor Jimmy
West Road End
cityuntilidie
TheRealDelly
SC GenSec
EgonPorter
AJ
ex pro
brocklehurst95
Tobycarvery
Shaymen2
Mad Cyril
the sidekick
SusieBlue
Shrimpsmakemeill
themaclad
Shakespeares_Theatre
CarefulWithThatAxe
sparrows left peg
alasher
Conmac End
janb
Brocker
DollyTillIDie
LFC-LCFC
32 posters
Go down
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

Ex-Dollies, where are they now? - Page 8 Empty Re: Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

7/5/2013, 17:51
LFC-LCFC wrote:
AJ on the other hand, top guy. Glad to hear he's doing well at such a high level. We've certainly had a fair amount of strikers find their way into the Conference and higher in the last few years with Connerton, Hattersley, Bunney, AJ and Turner. Although not sure if Turner is still at Stockport. What a player he was.

Well that was the benefit of the Myerscough link. As for Turner I think if he is affiliated with anyone of late its been Preston.
http://www.pnefc.net/news/article/pne-u18-4-oldham-athletic-u18-0-180313-722263.aspx?pd=634992178590000000
http://www.myerscough.ac.uk/?page=news&id=1475&html-title=Cup%20glory%20for%20Myerscough%20footballers
sparrows left peg

Ex-Dollies, where are they now? - Page 8 Empty Re: Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

7/5/2013, 18:18
I believe he was training with PNE whilst Westley was there, a bit like Bunney was at Rochdale before they signed him, but Westley got the boot so I don't know if he's there under Grayson. He looked class in his all too brief Dolly career tho, I saw the Under 18 Final and he was a different class. Looked better than AJ and Bunney at that age for me.
janb
janb

7/5/2013, 18:36
sparrows left peg wrote:I believe he was training with PNE whilst Westley was there, a bit like Bunney was at Rochdale before they signed him, but Westley got the boot so I don't know if he's there under Grayson. He looked class in his all too brief Dolly career tho, I saw the Under 18 Final and he was a different class. Looked better than AJ and Bunney at that age for me.

Those Harrogate centre halves didn't seem much cop but yes I quite agree he looked the classiest player off that production line. Hattersley always looked decent but lacked confidence/conviction for ages, AJ I'll be honest has already proved me wrong as I thought he was an honest trier who wouldn't go higher than Northern Premier League level, and Bunney just ridiculously one-footed (as was Meaney, and Kenyon to an extent). Size has always been considered (overly) important in English football, but Turner has the potential to have a decent league career in my book.
themaclad
themaclad

7/5/2013, 20:32
Turner still at Deepdale
janb
janb

26/5/2013, 10:24
Adam Farrell has gone to AFC Telford, the 2nd player Liam Watson has signed from Fylde.
sparrows left peg

26/5/2013, 11:00
Jordan Connerton released by Workington, rumoured to be going to Barrow.
DollyTillIDie

26/5/2013, 11:49
sparrows left peg wrote:Jordan Connerton released by Workington, rumoured to be going to Barrow.

The Peacock effect may prevail.
themaclad
themaclad

26/5/2013, 16:33
Farrell gone to Telford from Fylde
alasher
alasher

26/5/2013, 19:59
DollyTillIDie wrote:
sparrows left peg wrote:Jordan Connerton released by Workington, rumoured to be going to Barrow.

Are you basing that on hope,or some insider knowledge?
DollyTillIDie

26/5/2013, 23:52
alasher wrote:
DollyTillIDie wrote:

Are you basing that on hope,or some insider knowledge?

Inside knowledge on another matter which has led to hope of Conny's return Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum