Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

+28
chelseabilly
blue dragon
Doctor Jimmy
West Road End
cityuntilidie
TheRealDelly
SC GenSec
EgonPorter
AJ
ex pro
brocklehurst95
Tobycarvery
Shaymen2
Mad Cyril
the sidekick
SusieBlue
Shrimpsmakemeill
themaclad
Shakespeares_Theatre
CarefulWithThatAxe
sparrows left peg
alasher
Conmac End
janb
Brocker
DollyTillIDie
LFC-LCFC
32 posters
Go down
Brocker

Ex-Dollies, where are they now? - Page 23 Empty Re: Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

12/2/2014, 10:21
LFC-LCFC wrote:Rhys Turner signed for Oldham Athletic!
So frustrating that we haven't received a penny piece for any of these characters (Turner, Kenyon, Bunney, Hattersley). Sad 
AJ

Ex-Dollies, where are they now? - Page 23 Empty Re: Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

12/2/2014, 12:04
Not sure Bunney/Turner really benefitted from their time at t'Axe but Kenyon and Hattersley...... Arguably their most important formative years, oh for a contract!
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

15/2/2014, 16:47
Marly Gough to Mossley from Padiham

Danny Mahoney to Nelson
Brocker

17/2/2014, 20:38
Is Mahoney trying to outdo Darren Green for the number of clubs in a season?
janb
janb

27/2/2014, 11:08
Craig Carney to Kendal (so says Dave Salmon)
janb
janb

1/3/2014, 21:45
Alex Meaney to Nantwich Town from Stockport County
EgonPorter
EgonPorter

9/3/2014, 11:28
Yesterday was a good day for spotting ex-Dollies as Bamber Bridge picked Zach Clark, Alex Taylor, Jerome Watt and Lennie Reid in it (and rumours suggest Glenn Steel may be joining them).

However, when i was reading the Major League Soccer website (in search of the DC United result), I was surprised to find an ex-Dolly playing in the states.

The LA Galaxy, the team of Landon Donovan and Robbie Keane, were defeated 1-0 by Real Salt Lake, who gave a debut to Luke Mulholland.

Luke was part of our cobbled together squad during the Season From Hell, playing alongside fellow local teens Jordan Connerton and Neil Marshall. I remember him scoring a few goals, I couldn't tell you how many as the only programme I can find from that season is from November, and by that point the stats show he had 2 goals in his first 4 games. I seem to recall he played up front in some games, and on the wing in others.

It would appear that at the end of the season from hell, Luke headed to the states for university, attending Wingate University in North Carolina. He then had spells with US lower league sides Reading United, Wilmington Hammerheads, Minnesota Stars and Tampa Bay Rowdies. He now plays as an attacking midfielder, and joined Salt Lake during the close-season, making his debut in the first league game of the season last night.

Makes a change from most ex-Dollies career trajectories of bouncing around the non-league teams of Lancashire and Cumbria.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

9/3/2014, 11:50
Someone get his Wikipedia page updated Very Happy

#DolliesAllOverTheWorld
janb
janb

9/3/2014, 11:55
Since the question was asked about Danny Gregson yesterday, although the "lynchpin centre half" is currently injured he has played 15 times for a side (Weston-Super-Mare) currently 5th in the Conference South.
Shrimpsmakemeill

9/3/2014, 14:58
EgonPorter wrote:
Luke was part of our cobbled together squad during the Season From Hell, playing alongside fellow local teens Jordan Connerton and Neil Marshall. I remember him scoring a few goals, I couldn't tell you how many as the only programme I can find from that season is from November, and by that point the stats show he had 2 goals in his first 4 games. I seem to recall he played up front in some games, and on the wing in others.
Mulholland's goals came in a 2-3 defeat at home to Hyde, a 2-2 draw at Redditch (Connerton the other scorer in that game) and a 5-2 home win in the LFA Trophy against Bacup Borough. His three goals in total left him just two shy of that season's leading scorer, Aaron Helliwell.

Danny Gregson at Weston-Super-Mare? A fair distance from Northwich!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum