Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

+28
chelseabilly
blue dragon
Doctor Jimmy
West Road End
cityuntilidie
TheRealDelly
SC GenSec
EgonPorter
AJ
ex pro
brocklehurst95
Tobycarvery
Shaymen2
Mad Cyril
the sidekick
SusieBlue
Shrimpsmakemeill
themaclad
Shakespeares_Theatre
CarefulWithThatAxe
sparrows left peg
alasher
Conmac End
janb
Brocker
DollyTillIDie
LFC-LCFC
32 posters
Go down
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

Ex-Dollies, where are they now? - Page 28 Empty Re: Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

25/10/2014, 12:03
alasher wrote:While its not in my nature to be argumentative.......I'd be happy to see Connie back in a Dolly blue shirt. We need a player that can out-muscle defenders..and that knows where the back of the net is & how to put the ball there. Jordan has those attributes.

So does Aaron Taylor Cool

Well on course for 20+ goals this season.

COYDB
cityuntilidie

Ex-Dollies, where are they now? - Page 28 Empty Re: Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

25/10/2014, 20:44
Do not blame him for going to Australia and giving it a go. If he did not tell Darren I cannot see him wanting him back anyway. Other players have gone to other clubs then come back here so perhaps one day he will return. At the current time we have 4 strikers
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

1/11/2014, 16:26
Lyle Magolis from Preston North End to Padiham (work exp)
CarefulWithThatAxe

1/11/2014, 17:50
Kendal now have a superb attacking array of ex-Dollies - Connie, Zach, Rogan, Rushy, Jacko, backed up by Carney and Wilson. I see they have just thumped Salford 6-0. I would love to have Connie back, or any of the others mentioned. Am feeling quite nostalgic and a bit depressed.
janb
janb

1/11/2014, 18:28
Salford were down to 10 men early on, and 9 men for the entirety of the second half.

Of the players you mention
Connie - undoubtedly proven goalscorer at this level, however after the dealings he and Lancaster City have had over the years, I think he should be crawling back to LCFC not the other way around. Don't blame DP if he won't deal with him.
Zach - Good player, but a bit of a flat track bully. He likes it when it is easy, he likes it when he plays every week. The minute that stops he looks for another club.
Rogan - didn't play today
Rushy - didn't play today, still at Kendal? Certainly no reports of him tearing it up week after week. Looked done when he left us.
Jacko - on the bench today. I didn't think he was that bad, but a lot of people were critical of his last underwhelming spell with us.
Carney - I love Craig Carney more than maybe any man alive. Just happy that he is playing regularly somewhere.
Wilson - needless to say a 6-0 win occurred with Rob Wilson in Australia! Kendal's performances may well pick up now that he is over there for 3 months Smile

Kendal lost their last 3 games before today. There was less talk of their "superb attacking array" then...
CarefulWithThatAxe

1/11/2014, 18:44
Well, we shall see. Connie and Zach have only just arrived at Kendal. If they stay there and stay fit I would be prepared to bet that Kendal will score a lot more goals than we do this season. A lot more.

I will take it all back when we beat Salford 6-0.
janb
janb

1/11/2014, 18:56
I can tell you now we won't beat Salford 6-0 as it is very unlikely they will have 2 men sent off, and concede 2 penalties.

Kendal may well score more goals than us (they may well concede more as well), they may even finish above us in the league (although we are 1pt ahead with 2 games in hand) but neither team will be troubling the playoffs.
janb
janb

8/11/2014, 16:33
Alex Meaney from Nantwich Town to Skelmersdale United
themaclad
themaclad

8/11/2014, 17:54
Jamie Speare played between the sticks for Witton
alasher
alasher

9/11/2014, 12:10
Connie now has 7 goals in 3 games......just saying
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum