Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

+28
chelseabilly
blue dragon
Doctor Jimmy
West Road End
cityuntilidie
TheRealDelly
SC GenSec
EgonPorter
AJ
ex pro
brocklehurst95
Tobycarvery
Shaymen2
Mad Cyril
the sidekick
SusieBlue
Shrimpsmakemeill
themaclad
Shakespeares_Theatre
CarefulWithThatAxe
sparrows left peg
alasher
Conmac End
janb
Brocker
DollyTillIDie
LFC-LCFC
32 posters
Go down
Brocker

Ex-Dollies, where are they now? - Page 25 Empty Re: Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

6/8/2014, 11:34
sparrows left peg wrote:See Rory Winters has turned up - at Kendal Town
Everybody under the sun seems to have gone there. How long before Daz Green returns, and Danny Mahoney turns up? Smile 
sparrows left peg

Ex-Dollies, where are they now? - Page 25 Empty Re: Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

6/8/2014, 12:03
Who's Bankrolling them - again ? They were on a shoestring budget not long ago.
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

10/8/2014, 22:47
Neil Prince from Skelmersdale United to Prescot Cables
EgonPorter
EgonPorter

14/8/2014, 00:11
Garstang are managed by iain swan, and have mark thornley, Neil uberschar, Paul osborne, Leon gierke, matty Poole and Luke Bradley on their books.

Slyne with Hest have Paul rigby as a coach, and a playing staff featuring Ryan elderton, Scott greenwood and Ben price
Brocker

18/8/2014, 11:34
I see that a Jack Duggan scored for Rushall Olympic on Saturday (wherever that may be). Does anyone know if this is wor Jack?
EgonPorter
EgonPorter

18/8/2014, 11:51
I think he is the Same one.

Going back to the earlier remarks about Kendal, I counted 7 ex dollies in their starting line up on Saturday- Danny macdonald, Rory winters, Ricky mercer, warren Beattie, mike rushton, Darren green, mark Jackson. And they're managed by dave foster, assisted by mike stringfellow (Neil uberschar was also on their coaching staff last season, not sure if he still is)
Tobycarvery

18/8/2014, 12:43
Very Happy 
EgonPorter wrote:I think he is the Same one.

Going back to the earlier remarks about Kendal, I counted 7 ex dollies in their starting line up on Saturday- Danny macdonald, Rory winters, Ricky mercer, warren Beattie, mike rushton, Darren green, mark Jackson. And they're managed by dave foster, assisted by mike stringfellow (Neil uberschar was also on their coaching staff last season, not sure if he still is)

Darren Green scored for Droylsden on Saturday, so however good he is, he surely couldn't be in two places at once! Jack Duggan is definitely the same one and Rushall is a suburb of Walsall. I know this because it's only about five miles from chez moi. I'm off for a lie down now. Very Happy
DollyTillIDie

18/8/2014, 12:44
Brocker wrote:I see that a Jack Duggan scored for Rushall Olympic on Saturday (wherever that may be). Does anyone know if this is wor Jack?

A scour of his Twitter page confirms it is indeed our Jack.
EgonPorter
EgonPorter

18/8/2014, 13:02
You're quite right, Darren green wasn't in the Kendal team- for some reason I misremembered that he was- have just checked and the other 6 were right, the 7th was Craig carney
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

5/9/2014, 19:24
Zach Clark has resigned for Clitheroe
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum