Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darwen

+4
Conmac End
LFC-LCFC
janb
alasher
8 posters
Go down
alasher
alasher

Darwen Empty Darwen

1/8/2015, 16:44
Won 5-2, Danny Carlton amoung are goal scorers apparently!
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

Darwen Empty Re: Darwen

1/8/2015, 19:23
Other new names on the teamsheet, Chris Anderson (ex-Burnley, Colne or somebody else? common name), and Elliott Allen-Facey (ex-Dronfield?)
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

1/8/2015, 21:15
Very entertaining game. The new faces all played well, with Danny Carlton standing out. Hopefully we can actually sign all these guys (and get told about it!) for some long awaiting squad depth.

Chris Anderson is a left sided defender from Squires Gate. Elliot Allen-Facey ex-Ilkeston striker.

We played a very attacking formation first half (3-4-3) and the standard 4-4-2 second half. The first half was great to watch, but left us a little exposed at the back at times. The second half was more the usual measured Peacock's City performance.

Selections headaches ahead for Darren and Trev! Very Happy
Conmac End

2/8/2015, 18:31
so what's the feelings on carlton!
I must admit I felt a bit sick when I saw him with a Lancaster shirt on!
All we need now is hooped shirts and curtis!

Last edited by Conmac End on 5/8/2015, 20:41; edited 1 time in total
janb
janb

2/8/2015, 18:59
If he can score goals lets have him, if he can't lets not. Its a shame Garry Thompson is still good enough to play in the league as he could do a job too Smile
Conmac End

2/8/2015, 19:10
janb wrote:If he can score goals lets have him, if he can't lets not. Its a shame Garry Thompson is still good enough to play in the league as he could do a job too Smile

You may well jest but I know plenty of people disillusioned with what is happening with our club!
janb
janb

2/8/2015, 19:23
I think it pretty sad/pathetic if the reason for disillusionment is that we might sign the odd ex Morecambe player. I'm not a fan of letting rivalry get out of hand, its one thing if its Liverpool and United trading blows year after year competing over leagues and cups, but Lancaster and Morecambe are most certainly not that.
As our neighbours and particularly being a league club 4 levels higher than us its inevitable that they will be a major supply line either with unwanted youngsters (Clark, Wearing, Woods) or veterans having a last run as a semi-pro (Hunter, Carlton).
chelseabilly

2/8/2015, 19:30
Your spot on conmac,there's something not right at our club,I'm sure it will all come out soon but it really annoys me that people who could shed light on the situation are keeping very quiet.is nobody willing to say what happened at club A G M,I can not say what happened as I did not attend the share holders meeting(forgot about it due to old age)but I know it was a very interesting meeting.please will somebody tell the supporters the truth,please don't think it's all bad news but when the facts come out it will surprise many fans.
Conmac End

2/8/2015, 19:41
So why was our FF Rep' not invited to any of these meetings as we pay approx £7500 a season?!

Miss Lady Bird

2/8/2015, 19:59
Conmac End wrote:So why was our FF Rep' not invited to any of these meetings as we pay approx £7500 a season?!

The supporters club chairman was at the meeting! Perhaps he can shed some light?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum