Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
themaclad
themaclad

Stockport Sports(prev Woodley) Empty Stockport Sports(prev Woodley)

5/3/2015, 14:13
They have been kicked out of the North West Counties league for various offences such as non payment of fines etc etc
alasher
alasher

Stockport Sports(prev Woodley) Empty Re: Stockport Sports(prev Woodley)

5/3/2015, 15:38
Sadly another one bites the dust! I do think that this emphasises though that our club is run well at the moment. I know that we would all ( well I certainly would anyway!) like to see lots of new, but experienced players joining us, but I doubt very much that we could afford to pay them without putting the future of the club at stake. Sadly I think this may though mean another difficult season next year Sad
South of the river

5/3/2015, 18:47
alasher wrote:Sadly another one bites the dust! I do think that this emphasises though that our club is run well at the moment. I know that we would all ( well I certainly would anyway!) like to see lots of new, but experienced players joining us, but I doubt very much that we could afford to pay them without putting the future of the club at stake. Sadly I think this may though mean another difficult season next year Sad  

Nobody wants to know about your tin-pot, tangerine mob.
Shrimpsmakemeill

6/3/2015, 11:25
alasher wrote:Sadly I think this may though mean another difficult season next year Sad  
Oh no! Are we already writing off promotion for NEXT season?! Evil or Very Mad

Perhaps effort number 10 (2016-7) will be successful. Sad
alasher
alasher

7/3/2015, 09:45
Shrimpsmakemeill wrote:
alasher wrote:Sadly I think this may though mean another difficult season next year Sad  
Oh no! Are we already writing off promotion for NEXT season?! Evil or Very Mad

Perhaps effort number 10 (2016-7) will be successful. Sad

I probably should have been more careful with my choice of words here. Next season will be difficult, as whoever is promoted this season, there will still be a number of clubs with big wage-budgets knocking around next year. Having said that, as I posted on another thread, the club intend to use the netbusters money from this season (plus extra money put in by the directors) to keep hold of this season's squad, & also to sign new players. So, yes next season will be difficult, as every season in this division seems to be (just about all of the sides that get promoted from it do well in the division above), but the problems will not be insurmountable will a little luck. Lets hope that we can have a decent run-in at the end of this season, & build up some momentum for next season, plus make the club look like an attractive proposition to current & potential new players alike! #COYDB #DPBWA
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum