Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Shrimpsmakemeill

City 2 Clitheroe 7 (SEVEN) Empty City 2 Clitheroe 7 (SEVEN)

30/9/2014, 21:58
Is there any chance we can withdraw from this competition? After all, from the team selected we clearly don't give it any respect.

And anyone who went tonight isn't going to be to keen on forking out another eight quid on Saturday, whether it's a completely different team or not.

Evil or Very Mad
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

City 2 Clitheroe 7 (SEVEN) Empty Re: City 2 Clitheroe 7 (SEVEN)

30/9/2014, 22:25
Yeah I was surprised at the team strength to admission fee ratio scratch
Football gangster1

30/9/2014, 22:26
I think they played some good football in parts of the game but give the lads some credit they tried that's a team that only been together from the start of this season remember clitheroe had most of there 1st team out this was a chance to show Darren and trevor what some players can do! The reason that team was like that was to give the 1st team players a rest! But bring on Saturday an welcome back simon wearing Smile coydb
Tobycarvery

1/10/2014, 13:37
Whilst not being overly worried about being out of this cup, I wonder how the selection of the team sits alongside DP's stated view that he wants to win every game played. That doesn't appear to have been the intention last night. This is in no way a criticism, as I'm sure the 1st team deserve a rest after their Herculean efforts on Saturday, but it seems we would have been better not entering the competition if we're not going to try and win it. Would the team have been different if we'd been knocked out of the F.A.Cup?
Football gangster1

1/10/2014, 15:14
Yeah I see what you mean but it gave the lads a chance to show Darren an trevor what they can do an have a chance of ever making it in to the 1st team an I think if we'd Been knocked out of the fa cup yes the team would of been different but they where young lads playing last night!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum