Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brocklehurst95

LCFC in the community- what do you want to find out? Empty LCFC in the community- what do you want to find out?

25/7/2013, 18:01
Right, I've been asked to produce a survey about how the local area views the club and also how to raise the profile and attendances of Lancaster City.

I'm going to do this by sending a short questionnaire to gold bond agents who will then get some answers on their rounds. Anyway, I'm just looking for any possible questions that you'd want to find out which will then help the club in the future. If you could put any questions forward, they will be used to help with the questionnaire and could be an important step in raising the profile of the club which will benefit LCFC in so many ways. So basically, you let us know what you want to know and I'll help you to find out. Thanks in advance!
DollyTillIDie

LCFC in the community- what do you want to find out? Empty Re: LCFC in the community- what do you want to find out?

25/7/2013, 23:36
I'll start with some easy ones. How often often do they go and if not, why not
gaz1889

LCFC in the community- what do you want to find out? Empty Re: LCFC in the community- what do you want to find out?

26/7/2013, 00:02
Who asked you to produce the survey?
brocklehurst95

26/7/2013, 08:50
gaz1889 wrote:Who asked you to produce the survey?

Well I volunteered to make it and put the idea forward to Jim Johnstone who then asked some others further up (dont know who) who approved of it.
brocklehurst95

26/7/2013, 12:03
DollyTillIDie wrote:I'll start with some easy ones. How often often do they go and if not, why not

Cheers for that. I'm not looking for you to do the survey for me, I'm just curious as to what fans want to know about LCFC in the community. As I was planning a survey, I thought it would be best if what I could have some sort of aim to what you wanted to know.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

26/7/2013, 14:39
Perhaps ask if they are aware Darren Peacock is our manager. This would be good at gauging the impact of media on would-be fans.
DollyTillIDie

26/7/2013, 15:05
brocklehurst95 wrote:
DollyTillIDie wrote:I'll start with some easy ones. How often often do they go and if not, why not

Cheers for that. I'm not looking for you to do the survey for me, I'm just curious as to what fans want to know about LCFC in the community. As I was planning a survey, I thought it would be best if what I could have some sort of aim to what you wanted to know.

Aye I meant I would begin the suggestions.

I don't know about you, but my customers seem to think I have a direct impact in who actually wins a prize.
Brocker

26/7/2013, 18:24
DollyTillIDie wrote:
brocklehurst95 wrote:

Aye I meant I would begin the suggestions.

I don't know about you, but my customers seem to think I have a direct impact in who actually wins a prize.
They probably think you are Jonny Crossley!Laughing 
brocklehurst95

26/7/2013, 21:20
LFC-LCFC wrote:Perhaps ask if they are aware Darren Peacock is our manager. This would be good at gauging the impact of media on would-be fans.

Good shout, and finding out about different types of media would be good as well. Keep the ideas coming!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum