Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cammell Laird

+8
distantmusic
alasher
cityuntilidie
Brocker
Conmac End
DollyTillIDie
gaz1889
janb
12 posters
Go down
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

Cammell Laird Empty Cammell Laird

6/4/2013, 19:33
So, snooze...goal...snooze...goal...snooze...goal...near miss...snooze pretty much covers it as a match report.

A crap league with lots of crap teams this season and we're near the bottom which says it all really.

PS. It would be nice if our singing section could put their chip trays in the bins provided rather than just littering the terrace.
gaz1889

Cammell Laird Empty Re: Cammell Laird

6/4/2013, 21:47
You had a good day then?
DollyTillIDie

6/4/2013, 21:57
janb wrote:So, snooze...goal...snooze...goal...snooze...goal...near miss...snooze pretty much covers it as a match report.

A crap league with lots of crap teams this season and we're near the bottom which says it all really.

PS. It would be nice if our singing section could put their chip trays in the bins provided rather than just littering the terrace.

Imagine if there was at least an average attendance!

Which brings me to the question: why was the attendance so poor? The National- a five minute event in essence- surely cannot have repelled so many.

Last edited by DollyTillIDie on 6/4/2013, 23:51; edited 1 time in total
janb
janb

6/4/2013, 22:33
DollyTillIDie wrote:
Which brings me to the question: why was the attendance so poor? The National- a five minute event in essence- surely cannot have repelled so many.

Yeah I wouldn't expect the National to have had that noticeable of an effect. But perhaps it did. Laird didn't bring many but they are not alone in that. PNE and Morecambe were at home. Football has been dull and nothing to play for. Engineering works on the railway. But all/most of those things have been true for a while. Perhaps everyone is off watching our former players/managers at Slyne Smile
Conmac End

6/4/2013, 23:23
janb wrote:So, snooze...goal...snooze...goal...snooze...goal...near miss...snooze pretty much covers it as a match report.

What's the crack with the bins?

I've used more bins on that ground than you've ever used!

Give me a Shout at any game home or away, if you would like to talk asbout it! Smile
janb
janb

7/4/2013, 09:31
Conmac End wrote:

Give me a Shout at any game home or away, if you would like to talk asbout it! Smile

It's good to know we have a shared commitment to keeping Britain tidy Smile
Brocker

7/4/2013, 12:26
janb has summed it up--an end of season yawnfest. Nothing to get the pulses racing--or to encourage more people to attend. Neutral
Brocker

7/4/2013, 17:15
janb wrote:
DollyTillIDie wrote:

Yeah I wouldn't expect the National to have had that noticeable of an effect. But perhaps it did. Laird didn't bring many but they are not alone in that. PNE and Morecambe were at home. Football has been dull and nothing to play for. Engineering works on the railway. But all/most of those things have been true for a while. Perhaps everyone is off watching our former players/managers at Slyne Smile
Those players/managers will probably have been dropped, judging by their result at the Easter weekend. Shocked
Conmac End

7/4/2013, 18:11
janb wrote:
Conmac End wrote:

It's good to know we have a shared commitment to keeping Britain tidy Smile

Nice one Marra! Smile
cityuntilidie

7/4/2013, 18:38
Its a good job Stringfellow and Wainwright got us 34 points from 24 games (I think thats right) or we would be in a worse position. The Director of football has only got 12 points from 13 games. We have also been deducted 3 points. The sooner we get a proper manager the better.
Sponsored content