Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alasher
alasher

netbusters goal of the seaason Empty netbusters goal of the seaason

1/4/2013, 21:09
Time to get your thinking caps on folks! As well as reminding contributors that its almost time put your hamds in your pockets & cough up,I'd like to remind you that its almost time to pick your goal of the season too.Please vote by private message if your are going to do it on here (so we can maintain an element of suprise on the night!) or of course by email,text or in the flesh!
Remember only netbusters contributors can vote! You shoulda signed up!! Very Happy
alasher
alasher

netbusters goal of the seaason Empty Re: netbusters goal of the seaason

24/4/2013, 10:02
i need to let Eric know by tomorrow....so if you havent voted,please be quick! Remember to use the private message facility on here to help maintain the suspense,or vote by email stevemrw1964@aol.com or text 07960062621
Mad Cyril
Mad Cyril

24/4/2013, 18:28
I dunno about goal of the season, but on the subject of netbusters erm... how much do I owe?
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

24/4/2013, 18:30
Mad Cyril wrote:I dunno about goal of the season, but on the subject of netbusters erm... how much do I owe?

I agree. I regret many of my original pledges now. Especially the per player leaving one Shocked
Brocker

25/4/2013, 18:16
Mad Cyril wrote:I dunno about goal of the season, but on the subject of netbusters erm... how much do I owe?
£500
alasher
alasher

27/4/2013, 20:46

Do you want the current total,or do you want to wait till next week for the final amount?

£50 so far Surprised
Brocker

27/4/2013, 20:50
alasher wrote:

Do you want the current total,or do you want to wait till next week for the final amount?

£50 so far Surprised
Are you sure you haven't missed a nought off? Laughing
alasher
alasher

28/4/2013, 16:53
Brocker wrote:
alasher wrote:

£50 so far Surprised
Are you sure you haven't missed a nought off? Laughing

Totally sure.....ish.......maybe Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum