Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alasher
alasher

Goal of the season.... Empty Goal of the season....

30/3/2017, 18:40
....most of you will be aware that voting for the "netbusters goal of the season" is limited to folk who are contributing to this season's netbusters. The name comes from the fact that the only money raised by netbusters that is not given directly to the club is the small amount that is used to pay for the trophy which is presented to the scorer of the winning goal. For the last couple of years I have opened voting to anyone not contributing for a one-off £5 payment. Sadly, but predictably, this raised the sum of nothing over the last 2 years, so this year I am going to lower that to £1 & see if that encourages any response.
There you go, if you wish to vote, simply see me at (just about) any home game, hand over your pound & give me your choice. Anyone already contributing need to simply let me know their choice either face to face, or by email or text (trying to keep the vote secret, then the winner is a surprise when announced at the presentation evening)
I have already received some votes & a clear leader is emerging.

While I have your attention, could I please ask people who are taking part in netbusters to make plans regarding settling up. The current total is just over £1,700 (of which I have already collected over £800), which is an amazing effort, & could yet threaten last year's record total, which was just shy of £2K (by about £50) On behalf of the club, thank you very much.
alasher
alasher

Goal of the season.... Empty Re: Goal of the season....

15/4/2017, 12:12
Voting closes on Monday at 3pm & at present there's only one vote in it,so please make sure you vote!
themaclad
themaclad

15/4/2017, 19:18
The goal of the season will have to be the one that wins the play offs
janinfrance

17/4/2017, 18:36
Better still, the winning goal at Glossop
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum