Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Meet the manager"

+3
BigDD
alasher
South of the river
7 posters
Go down
alasher
alasher

"Meet the manager" Empty "Meet the manager"

25/1/2019, 10:39
Copied fom this week's supporter's club newsletter

Date for Your Diary – Fans Forum
Mark Fell has agreed to front a Fans’ Forum on Wednesday 30th January, and we now have confirmed arrangements. The Club have kindly agreed to us hosting the event in the Netbusters Bar at Giant Axe, with kick off at 18.30hrs. The event is open to all comers, and not just Supporters Club members, so do feel free to bring friends, colleagues, indeed anyone who is interested in hearing what our new Manager has to say, how he sees the challenge of the next few months, and his longer-term aspirations. It will be a question and answer forum, but also open to wider debate on any issues you think are important. The bar will be open for the sale of bottles and cans.
I do hope we can get a good and lively audience on the night – if a busy guy like Mark can make time for such an event, we ought at least to be able to muster a decent turn-out to show our appreciation. There’ll doubtless be a number of Club officials and Directors along, too – you are invited, chaps !! – and there may even be one or two of the players showing up, too. We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible there.

Sadly I can't make it, it's my grandaughter's 16th birthday, but it would be great if as many as possible turned up. I have spoken to Mark & he seems pretty happy to answer questions
South of the river

"Meet the manager" Empty Re: "Meet the manager"

27/1/2019, 00:18
If it''s anything like the forum, there won't be many there. Hopefully, there will be and the occasion can be used to promote the forum. I will be there as a gesture of support to a bunch of lads and a manager who are up against it but are battling with grit and determination. The evidence of this is in the past two results.

COYDB
alasher
alasher

28/1/2019, 17:05
I'm afraid you're right.....cue tumbleweed
BigDD

28/1/2019, 19:10
I’ll be there for a swift half and a listen. Is it not worth the club promoting it? Seen nothing on website or social media.

Could start a list of questions on here for those who can’t make it?
Tobycarvery

29/1/2019, 08:25
Can't make it as I am doing missionary work in the West Midlands, but I'd be interested to know how MF will handle the problem of having 10 midfielders available once Sam Bailey is fit. I see Luke Jordan and Jarvo didn't make the squad on Saturday. What's the situation with them?
dollystork

29/1/2019, 09:48
I'll be there....
mez

29/1/2019, 10:53
I,m afraid I wont be there. But a couple of questions if anyone is short of them.
1/ Do we watch teams before we play them . Does it help ? Is there a budget?
2/ Does harassing the linesmen , when its the ref who,s made a questionable decision actually help as the game progresses? Does it get the officials on our side? I,m all for passion but does it help?
Many thanks to Mark and his team for giving up their time.
BigDD

31/1/2019, 10:09
Not the biggest turnout but an interesting night non the less. Very open and honest from Mark who gave a good insight into the job and the progress made.

In terms of the questions above, wasn’t much talk of squad size, sounded like eyes are open for another centre half. He was fairly open about his dialogue with officials - said about managing frustration and that there’s extensive and amicable communications with them before, at half time and after game.
mez

31/1/2019, 12:09
Many thanks for that . I think the club is going the right way. Avoiding relegation is an absolute must.
SC GenSec

"Meet the manager" Empty Fans Forum/ Meet the Manager

31/1/2019, 13:23
Full account of the meeting in tomorrow's Weekly Bulletin. Mark in great form and well supported with discrete nods and asides from Graham Lancashire, Paul Jarvis and Ben Hudson.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum