Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting to believe

+5
cityuntilidie
LFC-LCFC
sparrows left peg
janinfrance
Big Blue
9 posters
Go down
Big Blue

Starting to believe Empty Starting to believe

25/2/2017, 18:05
After today's cracking result at Ossett is it possible we might just do it.. Next few games should be easy on paper... Farsley probably expected us to come unstuck today..NMBAWA
janinfrance

Starting to believe Empty Re: Starting to believe

25/2/2017, 21:40
Farsley's next three matches are all away to teams who could upset them. Fingers crossed and let's keep winning our games;
sparrows left peg

26/2/2017, 06:21
That's all we can do. I honestly thought we'd drop some points against either Farsley, Scarborough or Ossett Town but we've beaten them all. Unbelievable. We've won every game in February so wth that I hope Browny doesn't get Manager of the Month because we all know what that brings.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

26/2/2017, 17:46
You read the interviews from the Farsley team and since their defeat to us they keep talking about "trying to keep up" with us.

Doesn't sound like the believe like our players do and would explain the apparent gulf in performance between us demolishing Ossett Town and them just about hanging on to beat Prescot.

Mossley have signed three new players in the past week and held Trafford to a draw on Saturday. Let's see how that goes on Tuesday.

Either way, bring it on! Very Happy
cityuntilidie

27/2/2017, 14:10
Farsley were lucky to beat Prescot on Saturday. They hit the post and the Farsley keeper made a tremendous save in injury time. We still have the 9 point gap and hopefully they fail to win tomorrow night.
Tobycarvery

28/2/2017, 17:23
So the Farsley game is off. Is this a good thing or not? Playing and not winning would have been a bonus, but one more fixture in a hectic run-in could also be to our advantage.
janinfrance

28/2/2017, 17:38
It's not impossible to overtake Farsley on goal difference, which would really put the pressure on
DollyTillIDie

28/2/2017, 18:38
Tobycarvery wrote:So the Farsley game is off. Is this a good thing or not?  Playing and not winning would have been a bonus, but one more fixture in a hectic run-in could also be to our advantage.

I think it's good because I couldn't see anything other than a Farsley win.
Shrimpsmakemeill

28/2/2017, 20:51
It means that in the remaining seven weeks of the season, assuming no more postponements, they will have five midweek league games compared with our two, but they will still have to squeeze in their cup final, so really only one free week.
South of the river

4/3/2017, 20:09
sparrows left peg wrote:That's all we can do. I honestly thought we'd drop some points against either Farsley, Scarborough or Ossett Town but we've beaten them all. Unbelievable. We've won every game in February so wth that I hope Browny doesn't get Manager of the Month because we all know what that brings.

You heard it first from the Lancaster voice of punditry.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum