Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trafford

+10
DollyTillIDie
themaclad
dollybunny
LFC-LCFC
Tobycarvery
Brocker
gaz1889
sparrows left peg
Shrimpsmakemeill
alasher
14 posters
Go down
alasher
alasher

Trafford - Page 2 Empty Re: Trafford

23/1/2017, 23:38
We have a number of players either carrying injuries or not at the top of their game. I don't believe that either Tom or Paul have played much for a couple of months. Phil has a job on managing a squad of this size.
As for Saturday's game I think it was a case of them doing what they do better than we did what we do.
I was pretty disappointed on the whole. Lots of room for improvement
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

23/1/2017, 23:55
On the bright side, if Trafford are really the best the league has to offer in terms of competition for the title and they had two shots on target all game...they were pretty underwhelming,

We created enough chances to get a goal in the first half but didn't take them. Inconsistent finishing will be our downfall this season if we don't go up.

Beat Colne and Prescot and we're back to 6 points clear at least! Very Happy #COYDB
themaclad
themaclad

25/1/2017, 13:27
dollybunny wrote:Well spoil the atmosphere it's going to happen at the end of the day swap proper fans for a sleeping ground

If you mean getting rid of people who cause matches to be stop due to fighting and the lighting of flares then if it kills the atmosphere then good. Old saying if you don't like it TOUGH
Tobycarvery

25/1/2017, 17:17
Who are the "proper fans" referred to? Surely not the ones disgracing the club at Kendal.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

25/1/2017, 17:24
Atmosphere was pretty good last night. Two rival vocal fans groups stood side by side in the same stand. Proper non-league support, no trouble, no aggression or baiting of the opposition, and it was great to see and hear.

That's what club's like ours are about and the few people who continue to whine about the completely justified bannings (which I had no part in sanctioning, despite some people's beliefs) need to realise what level of football they're watching and remember what the non-league culture is about.

#NMBWA
dollybunny

25/1/2017, 18:44
Well let's get facts right about kendal yeah did I start any off no I never at all that's a fact!! A enjoy the non league culture and I know what it's about!!! All for one and one for all as they say!!! Well suppose to be
DollyTillIDie

25/1/2017, 18:54
dollybunny wrote:Well let's get facts right about kendal yeah did I start any off no I never at all that's a fact!! A enjoy the non league culture and I know what it's about!!! All for one and one for all as they say!!! Well suppose to be

You went on the pitch
Prestondolly

25/1/2017, 21:11
Is Dollybunny the coward who threatened the young Kendal keeper & when the Kendal centre half who is 6ft 2inch & about 13 stone confronted him he ran off !!!
dollybunny

26/1/2017, 12:00
Are you jokeing me
dollybunny

26/1/2017, 12:07
You've lost the plot really have confronted a keeper? Hahaha are you jokeing a got pissed off but never let fucking shit off anywear aand I've got very clear evidence off someone about certain incidences
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum