Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

+28
chelseabilly
blue dragon
Doctor Jimmy
West Road End
cityuntilidie
TheRealDelly
SC GenSec
EgonPorter
AJ
ex pro
brocklehurst95
Tobycarvery
Shaymen2
Mad Cyril
the sidekick
SusieBlue
Shrimpsmakemeill
themaclad
Shakespeares_Theatre
CarefulWithThatAxe
sparrows left peg
alasher
Conmac End
janb
Brocker
DollyTillIDie
LFC-LCFC
32 posters
Go down
Shrimpsmakemeill

Ex-Dollies, where are they now? - Page 10 Empty Re: Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

29/5/2013, 19:08
sparrows left peg wrote:Swabba said on Twitter he doesn't know what he's doing next season.
Can we not offer him a contract? I would have thought he is at least as good as Green or Kilifin.
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

Ex-Dollies, where are they now? - Page 10 Empty Re: Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

29/5/2013, 19:23
Shrimpsmakemeill wrote:
sparrows left peg wrote:Swabba said on Twitter he doesn't know what he's doing next season.
Can we not offer him a contract? I would have thought he is at least as good as Green or Kilifin.

Swabba isn't that good. He is the kind of player who finds his comfort zone in middling sides (like we are but perhaps not what we aspire to be), he is someone you might add on as icing on the cake if he is available on your terms but not someone I would prioritise. And he is also from Barrow, and that understandably does seem to present difficulties in terms of availability/commitment.
DollyTillIDie

29/5/2013, 22:42
janb wrote:
Shrimpsmakemeill wrote:

Swabba isn't that good. He is the kind of player who finds his comfort zone in middling sides (like we are but perhaps not what we aspire to be), he is someone you might add on as icing on the cake if he is available on your terms but not someone I would prioritise. And he is also from Barrow, and that understandably does seem to present difficulties in terms of availability/commitment.

Very one dimensional in my opinion. If he's hot, he's hot. But if a Full Back can deal with his hit-and-run tactic then, despite his tremendous work ethic, he wont be very useful.

Scores some belters like Laughing
Brocker

30/5/2013, 16:49
janb wrote:
Brocker wrote:How are the mighty fallen in the cases of both Conny and Alex K. Sad

In the case of Conny his body seems to have failed him. Whether he signs for us or anyone else he is only going to be any good if he is fit.
...and what sort of money will he be looking for?
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

30/5/2013, 17:05
You could argue too much, but could he repay his extra wage in goals, Cup revenue and a promotion?

A quandary.
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

17/6/2013, 14:08
sparrows left peg

17/6/2013, 14:39
Thought Kendal were on there knees last season financially. Sad to see a local lad playing in Cumbria instead of his own fans.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

19/6/2013, 20:54
Don't know why you'd want to play for Kendal for a permanent caretaker manager for a few extra £££ instead of a guaranteed starting spot under Darren Peacock.

Their choice I suppose. We're all biased.
ex pro

20/6/2013, 21:08
connerton not the player he was he would do better if he would stop at a club for a full season any news of players coming in ?
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

20/6/2013, 21:23
Might be some news coming out of training tonight if any new faces were there.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum