Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wires

+3
DollyTillIDie
LFC-LCFC
themaclad
7 posters
Go down
themaclad
themaclad

Wires Empty Wires

12/1/2013, 18:20
Fair result neither side did enough to win it, in the main not a great game, Swabba's goal the highlight
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

Wires Empty Re: Wires

12/1/2013, 23:07
Swabba with another cracker. Warrington have recruited heavily (from the Conference North mainly) since they last played us so it was always going to be a hard game. The lack of depth with injuries showed when we went to 1-1 as we didn't have enough in us to look like getting three points.

Think we need an actual right back instead of playing a variety of centre backs out of position as we're getting caught out there game after game.
DollyTillIDie

13/1/2013, 00:46
LFC-LCFC wrote:Swabba with another cracker. Warrington have recruited heavily (from the Conference North mainly) since they last played us so it was always going to be a hard game. The lack of depth with injuries showed when we went to 1-1 as we didn't have enough in us to look like getting three points.

Think we need an actual right back instead of playing a variety of centre backs out of position as we're getting caught out there game after game.

I think Hudson suffices personally.
Brocker

13/1/2013, 10:33
DollyTillIDie wrote:
LFC-LCFC wrote:Swabba with another cracker. Warrington have recruited heavily (from the Conference North mainly) since they last played us so it was always going to be a hard game. The lack of depth with injuries showed when we went to 1-1 as we didn't have enough in us to look like getting three points.

I think Hudson suffices personally.
I'm with LFC-LCFC on this one. I feel that right back has been a bit of a problem position all season.
sparrows left peg

13/1/2013, 11:16
I think any team with someone willing to run with the ball at our entire back four has and will cause us problems.
alasher
alasher

13/1/2013, 15:40
We were exposed far too easily down the right,Simpson leaves Hudson exposed & they came close to capitalising on this weakness a couple of times before they actually scored.Much improved perferomance in the second half,Swabba's strike was a cracker,he hit it first-time,no thinking required.When thought overtakes instinct,the outcome seems is frequently different. I think the defence is slowly improving,the Gregson/Winters partnership looked promising,I like Marshie at left fullback.I'm not sure about Hudson,but he would have much more chance if he got more protection.How is Mike Rushton going at Kendal? Might he (or Zach Clarke) be a better fit? Imagine Dodgie or Ryan playing in front of Marshie on the left-hand side.Anyone think that might work?
sparrows left peg

13/1/2013, 16:05
Ideally, i'd like to see Swabba on the right and Dodgy on the left but was told he sees himself either up top or centre-mid. Was also told, rumour or not, that Simpson is first on the team sheet {mind boggling}. I don't see Zach Clark returning so long as MH is around and Rushton has only just joined Kendal. They both could soon return to the Axe, along with Uberschar, when Netherfield {as i still see em} get relegated.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

13/1/2013, 16:12
alasher wrote:We were exposed far too easily down the right,Simpson leaves Hudson exposed & they came close to capitalising on this weakness a couple of times before they actually scored.Much improved perferomance in the second half,Swabba's strike was a cracker,he hit it first-time,no thinking required.When thought overtakes instinct,the outcome seems is frequently different. I think the defence is slowly improving,the Gregson/Winters partnership looked promising,I like Marshie at left fullback.I'm not sure about Hudson,but he would have much more chance if he got more protection.How is Mike Rushton going at Kendal? Might he (or Zach Clarke) be a better fit? Imagine Dodgie or Ryan playing in front of Marshie on the left-hand side.Anyone think that might work?

Think Rushton and Clark are a bit out of our league both literally and it terms of £££s sadly. The great thing about Rushton and Clark is they're two different types of wingers yet they both scored goals and Rushton was good defensively and tracking back something we very much lack on the right.

Everything yesterday came through either Swabba on the left or through the middle. It's difficult to create chances when they're only coming from one place.
alasher
alasher

13/1/2013, 16:51
I dont think that Rushy is on all that much silent
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

13/1/2013, 17:23
alasher wrote:I dont think that Rushy is on all that much silent

What have you heard? Shocked

Travelling is also an issue but we've got a few players from Cumbria now so they could all car share and save money Very Happy

...in an ideal world
Sponsored content