Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
themaclad
themaclad

Wires Empty Wires

10/9/2014, 16:43
Took us a good 30 minutes to get going then played pretty well after that, very entertaining 2nd half probably the right result. Killa excellent and Winder played well.
Brocker

Wires Empty Re: Wires

10/9/2014, 17:47
The old, old City story, going back years-- decent performances against the better sides, eg Farsley and Wire , but we sink to and below the level of mediocre teams such as Radcliffe, Clitheroe, Mossley. Some good play last night, but a tendency at times to panic and send passes astray. Their keeper (and framework) the busier of the two. If only AT's diving header at the end had been a couple of inches lower.
cityuntilidie

10/9/2014, 20:38
I thought it was a very entertaining game especially second half. If we play like this every game we will soon start winning. Their keeper made several good saves and Hale kept us in it when their No 9 headed where he could keep it out, either corner we would have been 2 down. Agree with themaclad regarding Killa and Winder. I hope no scouts were down watching Killa. I thought Taylor also had a good game apart from his finishing. Third home game with over 200 on although there were a few Warrington on. Anybody watching Lancaster for the first time will surely come back again.
Sponsored content