Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam Bailey

+7
distantmusic
DollyTillIDie
alasher
Shrimpsmakemeill
janb
LFC-LCFC
Brocker
11 posters
Go down
Brocker

Sam Bailey Empty Sam Bailey

18/7/2015, 12:08
Stick with us, Sam. You are too good a player for that lot up the road.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

Sam Bailey Empty Re: Sam Bailey

18/7/2015, 14:02
Kendal Town.

Only the two sides in the relegation places conceded more last season. One of their home league games had an attendance of 88. They lost a league game 7-0, conceded 6 in another, conceded 4+ goals on six occasions. 31 points off the playoffs.

Rolling Eyes

Lancaster City

Only four sides conceded less. Our lowest attendance was 145. We conceded 4 goals once. 15 points off the playoffs.

study

scratch
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

22/7/2015, 21:16
Shrimpsmakemeill

22/7/2015, 21:42
FFS how are we ever going to get promoted (9th attempt soon to start) when we can't hold on to our best players? Evil or Very Mad
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

22/7/2015, 22:10
scratch

What a waste.
alasher
alasher

23/7/2015, 21:31
Darren said at the s/club meeting that Sam had said he wanted to play centre mid. Darren's reply was that he would think about it & was waiting for Sam to get back in touch with him.
I dont think Sam could expect to displace Garry Hunter for certain & I dont think that I'm alone in believing that Billy Akrigg was possibly our most improved player last season. Would you want him out of the side? I wouldnt.
Sam did ok at fullback,but didnt impress me playing wide midfield. If Kendull have promised him he will play where he wants to then I can understand his leaving. Be interesting to see if it actually happens
Shrimpsmakemeill

23/7/2015, 21:38
My initial thought was that if Bailey played in the position he was most used by us, i.e. right back, then a certain Robert Henry Esq. might return to the Giant Axe.

That's assuming he's still at Kendal.
DollyTillIDie

24/7/2015, 01:36
Been saying Bailey should play centre mid since his first friendly last season. Can understand his reasons for leaving, can also understand DP's reasons for not budging. I'll have words to say if he tears us to shreds though.

I hold out hopes he will soon come to realise that Kendal is no more than a graveyard for ex Dollies and $hrimp$.
distantmusic

24/7/2015, 07:58
It's disappointing if Sam's gone and even more so if, as someone put it, he's gone to the 'graveyard up the road' but I sense from everything that's been said that he's simply frustrated and maybe he needs to get that out of his system. With regard to where his best contribution would be on the park I suspect Darren & Trevor would know that and even if they think it's centre midfield they obviously don't feel they want to disturb Gary & Billy and I agree with that 100 percent - it's probably our most consistently solid area and I think the midfield area we need more production from is the supply to the front players, we sadly miss a player of Rob Wilson's ability.
DollyTillIDie

24/7/2015, 11:45
distantmusic wrote:It's disappointing if Sam's gone and even more so if, as someone put it, he's gone to the 'graveyard up the road' but I sense from everything that's been said that he's simply frustrated and maybe he needs to get that out of his system. With regard to where his best contribution would be on the park I suspect Darren & Trevor would know that and even if they think it's centre midfield they obviously don't feel they want to disturb Gary & Billy and I agree with that 100 percent - it's probably our most consistently solid area and I think the midfield area we need more production from is the supply to the front players, we sadly miss a player of Rob Wilson's ability.

Rob Wilson has openly said he wants to return but Peacock isn't a fan
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum