Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salford

+4
Tobycarvery
DollyTillIDie
LFC-LCFC
alasher
8 posters
Go down
alasher
alasher

Salford Empty Salford

7/3/2015, 16:47
......we are currently 2-0 up,playing against 10 men.Five minutes to go Kilifin and Winder have scored
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

Salford Empty Re: Salford

7/3/2015, 21:56
Top win from our boys. Best performance of the season by a country mile. Outclassed Rammy who were more interested in kicking our players and not the ball. What a waste of money. On that showing it looks like there might be two Ramsbottom Uniteds in our league next season!

Everyone played fantastic from front to back. Bring on Darlington "Our Pitch is Too Dry" 1883! Very Happy
DollyTillIDie

8/3/2015, 09:40
For anyone who is interested in seeing the celebration of Ryan Winder's goal- and for those with superb eyesight maybe even the goal itself- click here. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J5KigXmHRXo
Tobycarvery

8/3/2015, 09:59
A superb performance from start to finish. We were much the better side, particularly in the first half and defended excellently in the second although they didn't have a decent shot on goal after half time. Their website has a very fair report on the whole, but one of their supporters at the end accused us of being dirty, which seems a bit rich as they finished with 9 men and had two others booked, while we had none, which is in keeping with our position at the top of the fair play league. Having said all that, I thought the ref was very poor, missing a lot of poor challenges and failing to award at least three penalties (2-1 to us I think). Salford were a shambles frankly and as their report kindly points out, a casual observer would have thought we were the side at the top of the league. Darlo watch out.
alasher
alasher

8/3/2015, 10:22
DollyTillIDie wrote:For anyone who is interested in seeing the celebration of Ryan Winder's goal- and for those with superb eyesight maybe even the goal itself- click here. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J5KigXmHRXo

My eyesight is that good that I could see you in Wigan!! Very Happy

.......having said that I couldnt see the goal Shocked
Dollyblue86

8/3/2015, 10:58
haha, that video is mint!

unfortunately I was working in the North East this weekend so couldn't make it, was following on twitter though and it sounded quality.

Excellent result for the lads, same again on Wed!

get in
gaz1889

8/3/2015, 20:16
DollyTillIDie wrote:For anyone who is interested in seeing the celebration of Ryan Winder's goal- and for those with superb eyesight maybe even the goal itself- click here. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J5KigXmHRXo
I'll be very surprised if there isn't a more official video knocking about somewhere.....some premier league games are covered by less cameras than were there yesterday.
lancasterlivi

8/3/2015, 21:41
that's a great win ! and, seeing that video clip of the celebrations brings back so many happy memories Smile great days out !
'mon the dollies
alasher
alasher

9/3/2015, 10:02
Plenty of videos on their website,but none of Saturday's game yet
Brocker

9/3/2015, 11:50
lancasterlivi wrote:that's a great win !  and, seeing that video clip  of the celebrations brings back so many happy memories Smile  great days out !
'mon the dollies
So when are you rejoining the ranks, Dave?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum