Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Conmac End

Kings Lynn Town away...let's all make the effort! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kings Lynn Town away...let's all make the effort!

2/10/2014, 21:08
alasher wrote:Just to get this thread "back on topic" as it is rather important. We are in the process of organising this coach, there will be more information in this week's s/c newsletter. Contact Jonny or myself to book your seat,first come first served, but we need a minimum of 35 folk to make it viable. Cost will be £20/person maximum, but if we can get 40 or more we can begin to reduce the price. Your s/c committee are happy to use some of our s/c funds to subsidise this trip, but these are the bare bones
Steve

Textd you mate! DPBWA
Dollyblue86

Kings Lynn Town away...let's all make the effort! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kings Lynn Town away...let's all make the effort!

2/10/2014, 21:57
Deffo up for this one,what's the email for me to book my place
alasher
alasher

3/10/2014, 19:28
Dollyblue86 wrote:Deffo up for this one,what's the email for me to book my place

Jonny has advised me that e mail contact will be posted on the official website. Failing this speak to him or myself at the game tomorrow. There was more info in this week's s/c bulletin
Dollyblue86

3/10/2014, 21:23
No probs, unfortunately I cant make tomorrow as I've been called into work. Deffo up for the trip though so I'll book as soon as the details are online, cheers Smile
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

4/10/2014, 20:50
Putting the details up on the webby now. Alternatively anyone who's a member on here wanting to book seats can PM me on this forum Very Happy
alasher
alasher

5/10/2014, 09:22
The e-mail link/booking information for this trip are on with the match report for the Brighouse game here

http://www.lancastercityfc.co.uk/news/result-lancaster-city-2--0-brighouse-town-1304575.html
Conmac End

5/10/2014, 19:51
So, what time is the coach setting off, picking us up at Broughton? DPBWA
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum