Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

Wakefield this Sat Empty Wakefield this Sat

11/3/2014, 18:23
Should be a walkover...is what we've thought the last few times we've faced Wakefield at home and gone home dismayed. Time to end the painful memories of last season's horror shows to bed with a good win me thinks  Very Happy 

COYDB
Shrimpsmakemeill

Wakefield this Sat Empty Re: Wakefield this Sat

11/3/2014, 22:06
Yes after winning at Darlo and Brig it would be deflating to lose at home to Wakefield. However, they have a creditable six away wins and Rob Bordman is still scoring goals for fun. I'm sure DP will not underestimate them.
alasher
alasher

12/3/2014, 08:37
With Curzon visiting Farsley a win for us could really close up 4th/5th places plus helping to keep the pressure on Darlo & Warrington (the Wire seem to be struggling a little as of late) We must not waste the good work done in the last couple of weeks, a win is imperative!
TheRealDelly
TheRealDelly

15/3/2014, 21:05
...and a handsome win it was, Steve; albeit a tad scrappy, at this stage of proceedings, I'm tekkin it!! Just hope the old goal diff doesn't bite us on the butt come 'the reckoning'.

On to Stainton Park. Another toughie. Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum