Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brig 0 City 1

+8
Shrimpsmakemeill
Dollyblue86
SC GenSec
Conmac End
LFC-LCFC
South of the river
sparrows left peg
themaclad
12 posters
Go down
South of the river

Brig 0 City 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brig 0 City 1

8/3/2014, 20:36
Conmac End wrote:
South of the river wrote:
themaclad wrote:Working today

Not sure of your sources but mine lead me to believe that he may no longer be seen on the Dolly Blue team sheet again.

Now then Fella,

What happend to our drink at half time!!!

Did you see the length of the queue ? Let's leave it until the Rad Boro game. I won't let you down Conmac !
Conmac End

8/3/2014, 20:40
Conmac End wrote:
themaclad wrote:Working today

Not sure of your sources but mine lead me to believe that he may no longer be seen on the Dolly Blue team sheet again.

Now then Fella,

What happend to our drink at half time!!!

Did you see the length of the queue ?  Let's leave it until the Rad Boro game.  I won't let you down Conmac !

Cheers Marra, see you there.

Get on our bus man!
SC GenSec

8/3/2014, 22:05
It is surely some while since we saw a City side quite so competent at grinding out results, and protecting a slender lead. Brig were typically "in-yer-face", and had a number of useful chances in the first half, but had barely a sniff in the penalty area in the second despite getting loads of corners and dodgy free kicks just outside the area. I thought Jacob Davis, making what I think was his first team debut in place of Steel, was immense, and barely put a foot wrong. Ben Hudson again understudied for Rob Henry superbly, and Winder, Walker and Clark are proving to be the midfield engine house for the good stuff that happens up front. Mike Hale spent the second half intercepting crosses without ever being really threatened.

I don't know what the heavy Constabulary presence was all about at the end, but the Brig supporters I spoke to were all hugely complimentary about the City players and the performance. Fingers crossed, but by the time we meet them again at our place in 3 weeks time, we could be knocking on the door of third place, and they could be resigned to a 7th place finish.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

9/3/2014, 14:50
Dollyblue86

9/3/2014, 14:55
excellent result and a great 1st away trip Smile

delighted with the other results going our way too. Cant make next week at home to Wakefield but plan on a trip to Radcliffe Borough on the 22nd COYDB Smile
Shrimpsmakemeill

9/3/2014, 15:04
LFC-LCFC wrote:Video highlights now up on the official site:

http://www.lancastercityfc.co.uk/videos/bamber-bridge-vs-lancaster-cit-52168.html

After about a minute it becomes unwatchable on my computer, "stuttering" all the time. Is my computer crap or is it a fault in the video?

themaclad
themaclad

9/3/2014, 15:47
Your computer
Tobycarvery

9/3/2014, 17:50
And mine.
Brocker

9/3/2014, 19:07
Shrimpsmakemeill wrote:
LFC-LCFC wrote:Video highlights now up on the official site:

http://www.lancastercityfc.co.uk/videos/bamber-bridge-vs-lancaster-cit-52168.html

After about a minute it becomes unwatchable on my computer, "stuttering" all the time. Is my computer crap or is it a fault in the video? If you thought that was bad, you should try living in the sticks where I do. That is genuinely the most free flowing video I have seen on my computer. Usually they stop for two minutes or more at a time. Admittedly, this stuttered all the way through, but it never actually ground to a halt. Amazing! Smile  Agree with SCGenSec that Winder Walker Clark were immense, in midfield, but for me the real driving force was Garry Hunter.

Brocker

9/3/2014, 19:09
Sorry, Shrimpsmakemeill: somehow my reply got mixed up with your post. Shocked 
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum