Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zappamajor !

+4
LFC-LCFC
alasher
themaclad
Shakespeares_Theatre
8 posters
Go down
Shakespeares_Theatre
Shakespeares_Theatre

Zappamajor ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zappamajor !

4/12/2012, 10:18
Look at the average at the end of the season , not now.
alasher
alasher

4/12/2012, 11:21
Shakespeares_Theatre wrote:Well this season I have been to the Stadium of Light to see us play in front of 24,000 and play well against a Premier League team.
Seen them go to Bloomfield Road and beat Blackpool.
Beat Rochdale away to earn £18,000 and then play at the Ricoh and give a good account.
24,000 or 72 errrr tough choice. tongue

There were as many as 72 prawns there? Well done!

You forgot to add that this season you have......sold off valuable land,which will also reduce future income for the club in terms of lost matchday sales,failed to run a coach to an away game,and that your well-short-of-breakeven-crowds include holders of lifetime season tickets purchased a number of years ago.

Trimpell next season maybe?
Shakespeares_Theatre
Shakespeares_Theatre

4/12/2012, 11:33
72 ? 1,100 to Blackpool 700 to Sunderland 610 to Coventry

Coaches go to every away game albeit mini-buses to the far flung Southern grounds.

"Hundreds of lifetime season ticket holders" I doubt theres 20 , certainly not 100's.

As for the land sell-off , I would trust the business acumen of Mr McGuigan above yours with all due respect.

As for the break-even , look at the end of season average. On New Years Day Bradford have asked for 2,300 tickets so the average will go up then. Also I dont think you knew we received somewhere between £60,000 and £80,000 share of the 24,000 gate at Sunderland. This income was extra to the budget as well as the £18,000 prize for getting to the 2nd round of the FA Cup which again is unbudgetted income.

Its nice that you are concerned about the mighty Shrimps but we are ok ! And we have just lent you a full-back who is a very promising player.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

4/12/2012, 12:29
Shakespeares_Theatre wrote:Its nice that you are concerned about the mighty Shrimps but we are ok !

Nope.
themaclad
themaclad

4/12/2012, 16:41
[b]Yep, so Bradford bring 2300, how many gates below 2000 this season, hardly likely to make up the short fall and having to rely on visiting fans is not going to help
alasher
alasher

4/12/2012, 16:46
Shakespeares_Theatre wrote:72 ? 1,100 to Blackpool 700 to Sunderland 610 to Coventry

Coaches go to every away game albeit mini-buses to the far flung Southern grounds.

"Hundreds of lifetime season ticket holders" I doubt theres 20 , certainly not 100's.

As for the land sell-off , I would trust the business acumen of Mr McGuigan above yours with all due respect.

As for the break-even , look at the end of season average. On New Years Day Bradford have asked for 2,300 tickets so the average will go up then. Also I dont think you knew we received somewhere between £60,000 and £80,000 share of the 24,000 gate at Sunderland. This income was extra to the budget as well as the £18,000 prize for getting to the 2nd round of the FA Cup which again is unbudgetted income.

Its nice that you are concerned about the mighty Shrimps but we are ok ! And we have just lent you a full-back who is a very promising player.

Perhaps you might want to learn to read old son! Try rereading my post & see where exactly I mention "hundreds" of lifetime season ticket holders.I certainly cant find it.
The coach to the away game (or not) I was refering to was for the players.
From what I hear Mr McGuigan's buisness acumen will not be conected with MFC for all that much longer,so maybe he just doesnt care all that much any more?Tbh the only people that would put money into ANY football club are those in love with one,and all love affairs come to an end at some point.You ,I & anyone else that post on boards like this can claim whatever we like,but there comes a point where even we would have to draw a line.
As for your average gate,Bradford push it up every season,but this season from how low will it need to be pushed up?
Oh, and our winnings from the FA Cup,while considerably less than ours, will have paid the squads wages for almost three weeks,yours will have paid your 'keepers for how long?Wonder if he will still be there by the end of this season?
At least you'll be able to watch Trimpell from the bar when its cold! Very Happy
Shakespeares_Theatre
Shakespeares_Theatre

4/12/2012, 17:08
themaclad wrote:[b]Yep, so Bradford bring 2300, how many gates below 2000 this season, hardly likely to make up the short fall and having to rely on visiting fans is not going to help

If the club was dependant on gate money then the shortfall would be worrying.

You probably don't know being out of the loop on the Fylde but the banquetting suite is fully booked for December functions each one bringing £thousands to the club. Also you probably dont pass the Globe at night when the all-weather floodlit pitches are being used bringing hundreds of £s per evening into the club.
Shakespeares_Theatre
Shakespeares_Theatre

4/12/2012, 17:18
alasher wrote:
Shakespeares_Theatre wrote:72 ? 1,100 to Blackpool 700 to Sunderland 610 to Coventry

Perhaps you might want to learn to read old son! Try rereading my post & see where exactly I mention "hundreds" of lifetime season ticket holders.I certainly cant find it.
The coach to the away game (or not) I was refering to was for the players.
From what I hear Mr McGuigan's buisness acumen will not be conected with MFC for all that much longer,so maybe he just doesnt care all that much any more?Tbh the only people that would put money into ANY football club are those in love with one,and all love affairs come to an end at some point.You ,I & anyone else that post on boards like this can claim whatever we like,but there comes a point where even we would have to draw a line.
As for your average gate,Bradford push it up every season,but this season from how low will it need to be pushed up?
Oh, and our winnings from the FA Cup,while considerably less than ours, will have paid the squads wages for almost three weeks,yours will have paid your 'keepers for how long?Wonder if he will still be there by the end of this season?
At least you'll be able to watch Trimpell from the bar when its cold! Very Happy

Best goalkeeper in League 2 and he is worth the money.

Dont think you know something about PMG that we dont know. It is common knowledge that he may be selling his shares. Its no big deal as the club is now self financing with the banquetting suite doing so well and the all-weather pitches being hired out.

Tell me how much income you now receive form the DBT Laughing Laughing
Mad Cyril
Mad Cyril

4/12/2012, 18:44
Shakespeares_Theatre wrote:
themaclad wrote:[b]Yep, so Bradford bring 2300, how many gates below 2000 this season, hardly likely to make up the short fall and having to rely on visiting fans is not going to help

You probably don't know being out of the loop on the Fylde but the banquetting suite is fully booked for December functions each one bringing £thousands to the club. Also you probably dont pass the Globe at night when the all-weather floodlit pitches are being used bringing hundreds of £s per evening into the club.

As someone who has spent his working life in the hotel, restaurant and catering buisness, I severely doubt that each one "...is bringing in £thousands". Either that or all the hotel/restaurant chains in the UK need to get up to the glib arena for some lessons.

As for the rest of it. Who gives a flying shite.
Shakespeares_Theatre
Shakespeares_Theatre

4/12/2012, 20:43
Mad Cyril wrote:
Shakespeares_Theatre wrote:
themaclad wrote:Yep, so Bradford bring 2300, how many gates below 2000 this season, hardly likely to make up the short fall and having to rely on visiting fans is not going to help

As someone who has spent his working life in the hotel, restaurant and catering buisness, I severely doubt that each one "...is bringing in £thousands". Either that or all the hotel/restaurant chains in the UK need to get up to the glib arena for some lessons.

As for the rest of it. [b]Who gives a flying shite

it was Alasher who was giving a flying shit Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Maybe you could learn some lessons Cyril. Turnover in the first year at The Globe was up by £1,000,000 (1 million pounds)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum