Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zappamajor !

+4
LFC-LCFC
alasher
themaclad
Shakespeares_Theatre
8 posters
Go down
Shakespeares_Theatre
Shakespeares_Theatre

Zappamajor ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Zappamajor !

1/1/2013, 10:26
wilson07 wrote:...........a lancaster man now living in hull and who makes the effort to get to as many games as poss,and there is no way on this earth after the long drive would i drive past the home
of football to go another 4 miles to that flat pack ikea ground u call home......once a dolly always a dolly......!!!!!!

lol Its about the 4th Lancaster club that I can remember. Haven't there been about 3 bankrupt clubs there previously Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Shakespeares_Theatre
Shakespeares_Theatre

1/1/2013, 10:30
themaclad wrote:Yeah, great for those Daggers fans who were already there when the sub standard pitch was ruled unfit.

These things happen , I was about 10 minutes from the Don Valley Stadium a couple of years ago when I heard on the car radio that Rotherham's pitch was waterlogged.

Pitches have to be a much higher standard to pass an inspection in the Football League than in the NW Counties, I thought you would know that ML.
wilson07

1/1/2013, 10:37
Shakespeares_Theatre wrote:
wilson07 wrote:...........a lancaster man now living in hull and who makes the effort to get to as many games as poss,and there is no way on this earth after the long drive would i drive past the home
of football to go another 4 miles to that flat pack ikea ground u call home......once a dolly always a dolly......!!!!!!

lol Its about the 4th Lancaster club that I can remember. Haven't there been about 3 bankrupt clubs there previously Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
whats the weather like up there on your high horse??? you might be right we have had our problems but we will survive,unlike your lot once this debt doesnt get paid and ikea unscrew the 4 bolts holding it up and put it back on the van and take it away,you could ground share wi us if you want ,our pitch never gets waterlogged or called off.........S.H.R.I.M.P.FAT JIM BENTLEY HAS A S.T.D.,WITH A NICK NACK PADDY WACK GIVE A DOG A BONE,WHEN WILL MORCAMBE PAY THAT LOAN????????????
Shakespeares_Theatre
Shakespeares_Theatre

1/1/2013, 10:39
wilson07 wrote:
Shakespeares_Theatre wrote:

whats the weather like up there on your high horse??? you might be right we have had our problems but we will survive,unlike your lot once this debt doesnt get paid and ikea unscrew the 4 bolts holding it up and put it back on the van and take it away,you could ground share wi us if you want ,our pitch never gets waterlogged or called off.........S.H.R.I.M.P.FAT JIM BENTLEY HAS A S.T.D.,WITH A NICK NACK PADDY WACK GIVE A DOG A BONE,WHEN WILL MORCAMBE PAY THAT LOAN????????????

Which loan is that ?
wilson07

1/1/2013, 10:53
is that pitch behind the flat pack on your pic,next years ground ??????? lol Very Happy
Shakespeares_Theatre
Shakespeares_Theatre

1/1/2013, 11:10
wilson07 wrote:is that pitch behind the flat pack on your pic,next years ground ??????? lol Very Happy

Thats a 3G pitch that is hired out and brings in revenue.

Are you going to tell me about this loan ?
gaz1889

1/1/2013, 11:40
Shakespeares_Theatre wrote:Adam has his finger on the pulse !!

We've known that for weeks.

Its unlikely that any major team strengthening will take place until the rumoured takeover of the club goes through. They are making the club break even this season to be more saleable.

yeah, a club plummeting down the conference is sure to be more saleable than an established one in league 2
gaz1889

1/1/2013, 11:46
Shakespeares_Theatre wrote:Heres a date for your diary Mac_Lad - January 8th

Its when they do things like this that I realise why I love my club :-

[url=http://www.morecambefc.com/news/article/free-entry-for-dagenham-game-570745.aspx
http://www.morecambefc.com/news/article/free-entry-for-dagenham-game-570745.aspx[/quote[/url]]
a great enterprise to further boost the coffers.
good job the snack bars are fully booked up.
Shakespeares_Theatre
Shakespeares_Theatre

1/1/2013, 12:33
a great gesture to the fans.

It may encourage the LA1 fanbase to increase.

You could try it at the Marsh , double up from 72 to 144 Laughing
gaz1889

1/1/2013, 13:09
Shakespeares_Theatre wrote:a great gesture to the fans.

It may encourage the LA1 fanbase to increase.

You could try it at the Marsh , double up from 72 to 144 Laughing

more likely the prospect of a sub 1k crowd is too embarrassing to contemplate.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum