Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

Clitheroe's match report... Empty Clitheroe's match report...

26/9/2013, 16:23
...were we at the same game?

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/clitheroefc/s/match-centre-56254/1-793814

Loved how they tried to credit their first goal to their passing Shocked 
DollyTillIDie

Clitheroe's match report... Empty Re: Clitheroe's match report...

26/9/2013, 22:36
LFC-LCFC wrote:...were we at the same game?

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/clitheroefc/s/match-centre-56254/1-793814

Loved how they tried to credit their first goal to their passing Shocked 
Very much my thoughts.

From what I saw they were at average at best. Even that's probably unwarranted.
Brocker

27/9/2013, 16:34
Mmm, but for a neutral it was probably a good game to watch. We feel frustrated because we dropped two points, but clearly they raised their game against us, and I don't think anyone could claim we deserved more than a point. Is their report honestly any more biased than ours are? I am far from convinced. The reaction of Spennymoor fans on their forum to our Cup win was far and away the most balanced and generous I have seen--far more so than we are capable of, if we are honest.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

27/9/2013, 16:50
Brocker wrote:Mmm, but for a neutral it was probably a good game to watch. We feel frustrated because we dropped two points, but clearly they raised their game against us, and I don't think anyone could claim we deserved more than  a point. Is their report honestly any more biased than ours are? I am far from convinced. The reaction of Spennymoor fans on their forum to our Cup win was far and away the most balanced and generous I have seen--far more so than we are capable of, if we are honest.
I was commenting more on the propaganda based inaccuracies in the report. There's a difference between bending the truth and just ignoring it completely study 
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

27/9/2013, 17:11
Brocker wrote:The reaction of Spennymoor fans on their forum to our Cup win was far and away the most balanced and generous I have seen--far more so than we are capable of, if we are honest.
Some Spennymoor fans even had an excessive amount of self-criticism, I wanted to give them a hug and tell them that a result in a one-off cup game is not necessarily any indicator of how you would perform in a *league*.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum