Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny Gregson

+5
Brocker
Conmac End
sparrows left peg
the sidekick
LFC-LCFC
9 posters
Go down
Brocker

Danny Gregson - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Gregson

14/6/2013, 19:57
Thanks Daz for those kind words. I didn't say I hoped it blew up in your faces (ie you and Danny)--I was talking about the Northwich club which seems to have no concern for the people of Northwich or anybody else, but just wants to buy success. Am I bitter? Maybe, but much more I am disappointed, because I and other people actually care about our home town club. That probably doesn't mean much to you, for whom it is just a job, but I did think you might have had a bit more respect for fans who did cheer you and chant your name. We enjoyed your skill and your goals, and we said so: now you say that you don't care what we think. Well at least we know. I do actually wish you and Danny as individuals all the best--but I don't suppose that interests you either.
PeopleTalkBullShine

14/6/2013, 21:02
look I ain't cum on here to argue... I jus cum to get my point across... I left lancaster for better muni for my family.. not life changin muni but it helps... and I do care about the club... I think it's a brilliant well set up club... and the fans have bin top notch to me.. majority... and if it's not anything decent to say about me then I ain't interested at all...lancaster is an excellent club.. and maybe ill be bac in the future as a player... jus see what happens... all the best to you all for next season..
bluethrundthru

14/6/2013, 23:06
At the end of the day players want different things, some chase the money nd some stay loyal, for me I think the ones that chase money dont get the same level of consistency coz their not bothered about the club they are playin for, it means nothing to them, their just bothered about the packet after the game, I would put money on us finishing above vics nxt season coz they will lose a few games, directors will start pulling money out nd players will leave coz their not getting paid, teams do this evry year, in peacock I trust!!!
alasher
alasher

15/6/2013, 09:01
I don't think that anyone has a problem with you leaving for more "muni", that's just a fact of football life for our club, something that we have come to expect. I dont think that very many players have ever left our club with anything but the best wishes of the fans, & you aren't any different in that respect. What rankles with us is the fact that we were told that you had "signed" a contract rather than that you had been "offered" a contract. I believe that you were  OFFERED a contract, wether or not you ever intended to sign it I have no idea, that's nothing to do with me, you have to provide for your family, as we all do
distantmusic

16/6/2013, 12:09
Disappointing as it is to see Danny go it's no surprise, I did think however he might have fancied say half a season under Darrell P given the gaffers experience - surely he had something to offer Danny. Anyway, as posted elsewhere, whilst wishing Danny all the best, we need to move on. We should be used to this scenario by now and it won't be the last time we go through it, the contracts business now seems like more of the 'what the supporters wanted to hear' than actual fact but there again we should be getting used to that scenario by now as well.
To look forward it would be interesting to know how DP views matters at this stage, I can't believe he wont be disappointed about Danny, whatever, he's getting a real grounding in life at this level and will doubtless need all the support our loyal fanbase can give him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum