Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhys Turner

+4
DollyTillIDie
chelseabilly
alasher
BigDD
8 posters
Go down
Tobycarvery

Rhys Turner - Page 2 Empty Re: Rhys Turner

20/1/2022, 22:35
Really disappointing news. Can't see how moving to a club three leagues lower will help his football career. Why do footballers at this level need agents? Mark must be so frustrated to lose three key players. Hope he'll stick with us.
cityuntilidie

21/1/2022, 14:17
Time for Mark not to sign anyone with an agent.
It's Mark who has made Lewis into the player he is today. I remember people thinking he was useless before Mark came here.
alasher
alasher

21/1/2022, 18:59
I don't think that any of these players had an (THE) agent when they joined us.
Also,I think Daws only signed with him after he'd already joined Brig.
It's a very ticklish situation,I'd advocate having nothing to do with players who have an agent, but it seems that it's a much more common thing than I would ever have believed at this level. Also it'd most likely limit who would sign for us.
alasher
alasher

28/1/2022, 21:56
The agent has struck again. Stanway the goalie was announced as his latest signing & has now left us for Chester. I'm all for our players moving onwards and upwards,but miffed at the agent's behaviour & involvement once again
DollyTillIDie

29/1/2022, 11:50
alasher wrote:The agent has struck again. Stanway the goalie was announced as his latest signing & has now left us for Chester. I'm all for our players moving onwards and upwards,but miffed at the agent's behaviour & involvement once again

This one I’m less annoyed about. Good luck to Wyll.

Felix Goddard his replacement apparently had a blinder against Basford
Old Fan

29/1/2022, 22:43
I hope the injury to Felix Goddard wasn't serious .

Rodwell Grant clearly will be an excellent loan signing. With Reid he posed their defenders a difficult second half.

Plus on the subject of new signings the match report which has appeared tonight is by far the best we have had for years. Keep it up!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum