Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhys Turner

+4
DollyTillIDie
chelseabilly
alasher
BigDD
8 posters
Go down
BigDD

default Rhys Turner

6/1/2022, 09:11
Another one bites the dust. Announced his new agent yesterday and he was a busy fella getting him an instant move to Bamber Bridge, anyone smell a rat?

I have it on very good authority that Mr Fell and Mr Houghton are at loggerheads on the direction of the club and who’s taking it over, Felly not being backed financially to keep Turner or bring in a replacement. This will gather pace this week, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a different looking dugout in the next week.

Silence is deafening at the club, chairman leaves in 3 months doesn’t he? Who’d be our manager!
alasher
alasher

default Re: Rhys Turner

6/1/2022, 09:40
We all know that noone barring us fans stay at clubs for the long term,but losing Mark would be devastating imo. I think Stuart is fully aware of the manager's importance to the club & will do what he can to keep him.
Silence from our club is always deafening, whoever takes over & in whatever situation we are in this needs to improve. There were over 700 at Brig on Boxing Day,we simply can't compete financially & it is all about money.
Worrying times once again
chelseabilly

6/1/2022, 12:27
Chairman going at end of season, we’re waiting for a reply from him about a shareholders meeting, then hopefully we can move forward
DollyTillIDie

6/1/2022, 23:19
Well what I thought was a post about the least controversial transfer of all time - to a closer to home, higher placed team for more money - has suddenly got me wondering what on earth is going on 😂

alasher likes this post

alasher
alasher

10/1/2022, 17:09
Lewis Fensome has signed for the same agency
cityuntilidie

14/1/2022, 17:16
Never thought for one minute agents would get into non league football. If a Player has an agent the agent is always going to try and get the player a better deal as its more money for the agent. We will never get higher than we are now letting our players go to a rival club in our division. I just hope Mark Fell doesn't decide he has had enough
MrBlue

14/1/2022, 19:48
Must be frustrating for Mark and the club. Marks articles in the guardian have been very negative of late but I see we're doing some work on the pitch which is a positive. As much as I'm sure the club would love to compete - attendances are likely to be the biggest source of income and were punching above our weight in many respects.
alasher
alasher

15/1/2022, 10:40
I was amazed when MF mentioned an agent when trying to sign a player a couple of years ago. At least a few of you may have seen the Twitter exchanges between Chelsea Billy, myself & this management agency involved in recent player departures. They got quite touchy when asked how they made money, which seems like a pretty clear indication that even they think whatever they do is a little underhand. Agents are pretty much a blight on all levels of football it would seem.
I agree with Mr Blue that we are punching above our weight in terms of attendances. Whoever ends up running the club next season has plenty of work to do, particularly in regards of attendances & communication
alasher
alasher

20/1/2022, 20:14
Lewis has now signed for Macclesfield. His agent informed Lancaster City of this
Old Fan

20/1/2022, 21:04
Oh dear oh dear!

Well we can thank Lewis for his tremendous service over the last few seasons and wish him well. Not sure how many divisions Macclesfield are below us in the Pyramid structure but  (unless his agent moves him on again) we will see him as they move upwards.

Has this agent signed anyone else from the club? Who is next!

I know nothing about agents but I cannot imagine what he has done with the three Lancaster players will have enhanced his reputation. Two to a club of equal status and now Lewis to a lower league club. I remember Tony H saying some players would move for an extra £5 a week not realising that it was going to cost them £6 in extra petrol.

Another task for Mark unfortunately getting a replacement. At least it will give Ben Hudson a little more game time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum