Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morpeth

+3
South of the river
BigDD
alasher
7 posters
Go down
alasher
alasher

Morpeth Empty Morpeth

13/9/2021, 20:58
I think a draw & a win from the two upcoming games against these lot would be a good return. Personally I'd want a league draw ( I'm going for 2 all) & an FAC win (2 0) as I think the money will be very important to the club.
I believe that Steely (surely player of the season so far) will be missing for both so it'll be a tough ask. Fingers crossed fellow Dollies
BigDD

Morpeth Empty Re: Morpeth

13/9/2021, 21:50
It’s must win tomorrow I reckon, but they may have caretaker manager bounce!
alasher
alasher

15/9/2021, 19:43
Can't say that I'm pleased to be right, but I did tell you so 😁
Hope I'm right about Saturday too.
Another red card & now Teague will be suspended.(luckily not for Saturday I hope) We really are going to be short of numbers. Fishburn won't be able to play on Saturday though. Hopefully Killer will be available
South of the river

18/9/2021, 13:37
I'm predicting a draw from today's FA Cup 2nd qualifying round encounter. I really don't want to see us knocked out, because of the financial implications and because it's the FA Cup.
alasher
alasher

18/9/2021, 13:52
I'm still going for a Dolly Blue win
DollyTillIDie

19/9/2021, 13:14
Well…
alasher
alasher

19/9/2021, 16:52
Well... it's not the first & it won't be the last time I've been wrong.
On top of the fact that the prize money would've been handy, we lost to a team with I believe a 43 year old keeper & a 16 year old on the bench. Cowps was sent off again, our disciplinary record is rubbish & the two we had dismissed over the 2 games were our two most experienced players. We're short of goals without the fish too.
I"m not at all worried but there are questions to be answered
In Felly we trust
cityuntilidie

19/9/2021, 17:01
I was only following on twitter as no fans allowed on team coach. I feared the worst when it came up penalty and red card. No idea if it was a red card or penalty. We can't play a settled team because of suspensions and injuries. I am sure results will improve when Mark has a full squad available.
Tobycarvery

20/9/2021, 11:25
I agree that our disciplinary record is poor. We have gone from regularly winning the Fair Play award to having players sent off on a regular basis. Three so far this season, plus both Bailey brothers , Norris and Dawson in the last two or three years. I lost count of Dawson's dismissals in the last couple of seasons. We are in danger of having our season derailed by our best players being suspended. Given our injury list, we could do without this added problem.
DollyTillIDie

22/9/2021, 08:56
Tobycarvery wrote:I agree that our disciplinary record is poor. We have gone from regularly winning the Fair Play award to having players sent off on a regular basis. Three so far this season, plus both Bailey brothers , Norris and Dawson in the last two or three years. I lost count of Dawson's dismissals in the last couple of seasons. We are in danger of having our season derailed by our best players being suspended. Given our injury list, we could do without this added problem.

In fairness I can’t remember Dawson being dismissed. Pretty much a 1:1 ratio on goals and yellows though
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum