Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
South of the river

FC United Empty FC United

3/9/2019, 22:18
A point was a decent outcome in the end when we were second best on the night: quality performance from Steel. Those FCU supporters are still Manu fans. The vast majoroty of their songs were about Old Trafford and Matt Busby.
BigDD

FC United Empty Re: FC United

4/9/2019, 00:04
Have to disagree, they did nothing 2nd half and we had at least 4 very good chances that I can remember, bit of shooting practice in training Thursday I suggest!
DollyTillIDie

4/9/2019, 08:37
South of the river wrote:A point was a decent outcome in the end when we were second best on the night: quality performance from Steel.  Those FCU supporters are still Manu fans.  The vast majoroty of their songs were about Old Trafford and Matt Busby.

Can tell you’ve retired.
alasher
alasher

4/9/2019, 11:01
Missed this due to work. However, I'm glad to note that from their whiney twitter feed that it seems we wont be bullied out of many games this season. Any thoughts on their comments? Would've liked a goal or two myself, but maybe that's just me?
South of the river

5/9/2019, 08:42
DollyTillIDie wrote:
South of the river wrote:A point was a decent outcome in the end when we were second best on the night: quality performance from Steel.  Those FCU supporters are still Manu fans.  The vast majoroty of their songs were about Old Trafford and Matt Busby.

Can tell you’ve retired.

Check and re-check every post now Squadron Leader as it might be a rough ride.
South of the river

5/9/2019, 08:46
BigDD wrote:Have to disagree, they did nothing 2nd half and we had at least 4 very good chances that I can remember, bit of shooting practice in training Thursday I suggest!

Are you saying that over the ninety minutes that City deserved to win?
BigDD

5/9/2019, 10:34
On chances made I am
South of the river

7/9/2019, 17:58
DollyTillIDie wrote:

Can tell you’ve retired.

Just seen a question posted on Twitter from someone about a spin bowler and a no-ball; the poster didn't use a question mark. Clear to see that he didn't go to L.R.G.S.
DollyTillIDie

7/9/2019, 18:53
South of the river wrote:
DollyTillIDie wrote:

Can tell you’ve retired.

Just seen a question posted on Twitter from someone about a spin bowler and a no-ball;  the poster didn't use a question mark.  Clear to see that he didn't go to L.R.G.S.

Retweet.

And I’m glad of it. LRGS don’t play football and I had a very successful local footballing career with Ripley.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum