Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
distantmusic

Witton Albion Empty Witton Albion

3/11/2018, 19:22
Just got back from a most disappointing and frustrating experience - I don't usually like posting so soon after a match but have to say if that is as good as we are then we are definitely relegation material. It seems to me that the players let everyone down today, maybe it's me but I'm still waiting for players like Stanley, Blinkhorn and Williams to fire, I know I've been away for 5 weeks and this is the only game I've seen under the new management but we really were terrible, continually pumping long balls and no apparent direction, some of the team looked as though they hadn't cottoned on to the fact they were in a match.
Tobycarvery

Witton Albion Empty Re: Witton Albion

3/11/2018, 20:47
Have to agree it was poor today. Not one shot on goal until the last ten minutes when we seemed to wake up to the fact that we were playing against 10 men. They played for an hour with ten men but were rarely troubled and looked the more likely to score until we pushed forward more in the last quarter of an hour. Still toothless up front.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum