Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alasher
alasher

Witton Empty Witton

22/8/2015, 18:02
I don't know about you lot,but I thoroughly enjoyed today's game between two decent attacking sides. Thought at half time that we might've been made to pay for missing chances, but ran out winners. We should cherish the likes of Garry Hunter & Billy Akrigg, quality in midfield!
We defended pretty well for most of the game,held on when required, Mike Donlon & the defence did well,liked the look of the new right back when he came on.Joe wasn't the attacking threat he was at Burscough, but worked back well too making important challenges
Enthused for the rest of the season now!
Brocker

Witton Empty Re: Witton

22/8/2015, 21:12
I felt that we stepped up a gear after half time, and started playing some of the flowing football to which DP aspires. Mike Donlon had kept us level at the interval, and Reece's goal four minutes into the second period seemed to give the side new self-belief. Aaron's finish for the second was as neat as you like, whilst the third goal was superb in both build up and execution. Very Happy
pressytheprinter

23/8/2015, 00:37
was on Cod duty today so missed the game, chuffed to bits to see the result, magnificent win and can't wait for a pie a pint and three points on Tuesday at clitheroe but more than all can't wait to print mad cyrils photo in a future programme. loving life at Lancaster City
sparrows left peg

23/8/2015, 10:23
I doubt anyone could have predicted we'd be 3-2 winners at half-time but that second half was tremendous entertainment, anyone down for the first time must have enjoyed it. I know Rob Wilson, strangely here when Kendal were at home, was enthused behind me. I think credit must go out to both sets of players for putting on a show in that heat, I was sweating my wotsits off just watching. I have the feeling that it doesn't matter which team DP and TS put out at the moment, they fear no-one. The feel good factor where I was stood yesterday was back and not seen since the 2009/10 season. Maybe im tempting fate here.
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

23/8/2015, 11:21
Pretty evenly matched sides but always felt we could edge it if we stepped it up. Pearce for Poole at half time did give us as it turned out a bit more of a goal threat. Joe may not have been tearing holes in them but he is nearly always an outlet and forces the opposition to defend.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

23/8/2015, 22:09
Gutted I missed this one. I was getting updates at Loch Ness Very Happy

7 points out of 9 is a great start!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum