Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DollyTillIDie

Craig Carney Empty Craig Carney

1/8/2016, 22:06
The expected has happened and he has signed for Stockport as announced on their Twitter. Deserved but disappointing. All the best to him, not many people have done what he did to me at both Leyland and Bolton.
Conmac End

Craig Carney Empty Re: Craig Carney

2/8/2016, 08:47
Well deserved, cracking player. Lets hope its not the last we see of him.
#OnceaDollyAlwaysaDolly
distantmusic

2/8/2016, 09:26
Impossible to have any hard feelings about this move, he was outstanding for us last season and would have probably been at a lot higher level before now had he not had a bad injury a few season's back - good luck Craig, if it doesn't work out you will always be welcome here.
chelseabilly

2/8/2016, 10:54
Talked to Craig this morning, He thanked everyone for there support and said he was ambitious and wanted to play at the highest level possible. Really hope this works out for Craig as I have said before in my opinion is the best player to come through the myerscough link, Without the bad injury I believe he could have been playing in the football league by now
alasher
alasher

2/8/2016, 13:00
I concur wholeheartedly with these sentiments! I've enjoyed watching Craig play for us both times he was here & wish him all the best for the future. Football league look out!
Sponsored content