Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killer

+4
chelseabilly
Shrimpsmakemeill
DollyTillIDie
alasher
8 posters
Go down
alasher
alasher

Killer  Empty Killer

4/6/2016, 15:52
...has signed for Clitheroe
DollyTillIDie

Killer  Empty Re: Killer

6/6/2016, 17:54
Strange one. That's 3 times he's left now.
Shrimpsmakemeill

6/6/2016, 21:59
Hardly helps to build a settled side, assuming Killer was in Phil's plans.
chelseabilly

7/6/2016, 11:23
Didn't look like he what's part of Phils plans towards the end of the season, Didn't start many games. Phil will already have players in mind.
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

8/6/2016, 09:13
From what I heard he was indeed part of the plans for the 16/17 season and his departure was a sudden and unexpected surprise with no warning/communication with us.

I'd like to see the club take a harder stance on players who leave and come back so frequently, personally. Once you're gone, you're gone.
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

9/6/2016, 18:49
You can't really have a hard and fast stance, there are good ways to leave a club, and there are bad ways to leave a club. Certainly however there are players that move sideways and down in a fashion that ought to put a question mark against their attitude/mentality in future evaluation.
The other issue is managerial turnover, perhaps Peacock felt betrayed by Connerton, and Phil will think twice about Kilifin as examples. But the next guy?
But yes both the club and the fans need to take note of who the good guys really are.
alasher
alasher

9/6/2016, 20:45
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

15/6/2016, 20:45
janb wrote:You can't really have a hard and fast stance

You can easily. Starting this season.

Players come and go regularly, so we should have no problems telling people who leave us twice in the space of 12 months to enjoy their "greener" grass and that they won't get back on ours.

We can't base a promotion push on players who up sticks for £1 more a game mid way through the season.
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

16/6/2016, 16:24
LFC-LCFC wrote:
janb wrote:You can't really have a hard and fast stance

You can easily. Starting this season.

Players come and go regularly, so we should have no problems telling people who leave us twice in the space of 12 months to enjoy their "greener" grass and that they won't get back on ours.

We can't base a promotion push on players who up sticks for £1 more a game mid way through the season.

I quite agree with the principle and am very much on the same page as you but I would allow myself some wriggle room. What do you do when a different manager in 3 years time wants to sign Tom Kilifin? What do you do if Tom Kilifin has genuinely changed in 3 years time, and says "look I was an idiot back then"? What do you do if a player goes to say Fleetwood, it doesn't work out, they come back, and then land a move to Motherwell or somewhere? Not exactly the same as doing the Kendal-Clitheroe-Lancaster shuffle.
chelseabilly

2/7/2016, 13:14
I was informed yesterday killer as left Clitheroe. Signed for Workington
Sponsored content