Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

+28
chelseabilly
blue dragon
Doctor Jimmy
West Road End
cityuntilidie
TheRealDelly
SC GenSec
EgonPorter
AJ
ex pro
brocklehurst95
Tobycarvery
Shaymen2
Mad Cyril
the sidekick
SusieBlue
Shrimpsmakemeill
themaclad
Shakespeares_Theatre
CarefulWithThatAxe
sparrows left peg
alasher
Conmac End
janb
Brocker
DollyTillIDie
LFC-LCFC
32 posters
Go down
alasher
alasher

Ex-Dollies, where are they now? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

13/1/2013, 16:57
sparrows left peg wrote:Alex Taylor also at Vics with Bunney. I think Taylor and Rogan were our front two for a while under Phil Wilson.

They were,almost by accident after the early injury-enforced introduction of Alex Taylor in the season-opening 3 all draw at Hinckley .Cant remember who was injured even tho I was there (Zico maybe?)......Brocker will no doubt point out who & what other mistakes I have made in that statement pirat
sparrows left peg

Ex-Dollies, where are they now? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ex-Dollies, where are they now?

13/1/2013, 18:12
Just dusted down an old team pic from the Guardian {which we don't see now} of that 2005/06 squad, along with Rogan and Taylor we had Tony McMillan, Iain Swan, Zico, Steve Jones, Joe McMahon, Sully, Gary Bauress, Neil Uberschar, a young Danny Mahoney and and equally fresh youngster Ryan Elderton. All good on paper !!
Brocker

13/1/2013, 20:14
Wasn't too long, though, before Southport put seven days' notice on Rogan and poached him. (Better poached than scrambled, I suppose.)
Conmac End

14/1/2013, 09:27
sparrows left peg wrote:Just dusted down an old team pic from the Guardian {which we don't see now} of that 2005/06 squad, along with Rogan and Taylor we had Tony McMillan, Iain Swan, Zico, Steve Jones, Joe McMahon, Sully, Gary Bauress, Neil Uberschar, a young Danny Mahoney and and equally fresh youngster Ryan Elderton. All good on paper !!

...and Very good on grass Exclamation
Brocker

14/1/2013, 13:24
Conmac End wrote:
sparrows left peg wrote:Just dusted down an old team pic from the Guardian {which we don't see now} of that 2005/06 squad, along with Rogan and Taylor we had Tony McMillan, Iain Swan, Zico, Steve Jones, Joe McMahon, Sully, Gary Bauress, Neil Uberschar, a young Danny Mahoney and and equally fresh youngster Ryan Elderton. All good on paper !!

Didn't realise they smoked grass!
Conmac End

14/1/2013, 19:42
Brocker wrote:
Conmac End wrote:

Didn't realise they smoked grass!

Laughing
CarefulWithThatAxe

17/1/2013, 22:12
I am reliably informed that Tom Pope is Europe's leading goalscorer, apart from Messi, in fully professional leagues. I remember him being brilliant for us in about 2005.
janb
janb
http://twitter.com/janlbuxton

19/1/2013, 15:26
James Short has gone on loan to Kendal.
Brocker

20/1/2013, 13:59
janb wrote:James Short has gone on loan to Kendal.
Apparently they can afford to pay his wages, which we couldn't, and have so far recovered from their financial woes, thanks to the Ambleside sugardaddy transferring his allegiance, that they have been trying to tap up some of our locally based players.
Shakespeares_Theatre
Shakespeares_Theatre

16/2/2013, 19:10
Just back from top of the table Port Vale.
Tom Pope didn't score against the Shrimps. Oh well , once a d**** always a d****
I shall enjoy watching the Football League programme tonight.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum