Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pressytheprinter

An urgent appeal on behalf of .................... Empty An urgent appeal on behalf of ....................

17/11/2015, 19:30
Your fans profile page in the match day programme.

I'm about to run out of fans profile pages. I've managed to get to 13 with Dave Cunliffe in the Burscough postponed game (no. 11) and Sarah Pearce (no. 13) against Mossley on 28th November. After that I'm stuck.

My best laid plans of including a form in the centre of the Burscough programme were scuppered by the rain.

If you've got a form can I have it back asap. If I've not given you a form and your willing to be included please email me - pressytheprinter@yahoo.com - and I'll attach one to your email reply. Or you can text me your address on 07976 446424 and I'll get a form in the post to you.

If you can fill a form in not only is it good fun for fellow supporters to read about you in the match programme but also that nice Mr Wright will be very happy as "Netbusters" gets five quid for everyone published. Not quite you've been framed standard but good enough.

Many thanks
Pressy
pressytheprinter

An urgent appeal on behalf of .................... Empty Re: An urgent appeal on behalf of ....................

20/11/2015, 17:27
Thanks to Elaine, Ian, Jonny, Lee, Paul and today Martin for replying to this - all now have forms and one back already.

Cheers everyone - see you at home to Scarborough - can't make next Saturday 28th as small league match in Blackpool that I've waited all my life for.
themaclad
themaclad

An urgent appeal on behalf of .................... Empty Re: An urgent appeal on behalf of ....................

22/11/2015, 09:30
They are always small league matches in Blackpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pressytheprinter

27/11/2015, 17:51
They are indeed Maclad but after years of being "The Pub team from up the road" and "They'll never play us in a League game" it all comes home to roost tomorrow - If us Cods win at Bloomfield Road tomorrow then I'll do the City v Ashton Athletic programme free of charge!
pressytheprinter

22/12/2015, 17:09
Could do with getting a few forms back from those who've got them.

We've got Dave Towers in the Kendal programme, Dave Cunliffe in Brighouse programme and Jonny Crossley in the Harrogate programme.

Need one for the Burscough programme on 20th January. Will have more forms with me boxing day for anyone who ain't got one.

Thanks Pressy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum