Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pressytheprinter

Matchday Programme Empty Matchday Programme

5/8/2015, 17:47
Evening All, some of you know me, most of you don't - lifelong codhead and adopted Dolly Blue!

About to start my ninth season printing the match programme at Giant Axe. Although printing is my livelihood, football programmes are more my hobby and I contribute several pages each issue. So despite my youthful looks (I started at 14) this is actually my 38th consecutive season covered in ink.

Been missing my non-league roots recently and managed to get to 17 home games last season. Hoping to play a part to increase the excellent content and programme sales this year (1st target 10 extra sales per game = £500).

One new feature is the "Supporters Profile Page" which I need your help with. Basically its one page each week featuring a different supporter. You get the jist. Questions like How long you watched LCFC? Fav current player, fav ex-player, pick your best eleven from all the City players you've watched etc. I think it will prove popular, it's also info not available on the internet so an exclusive bonus there.

Gave questionnaires out at the Penrith game, will be giving more out at Bamber Bridge, there will be some in office this weekend and Keith's sending them to all Supporter club members on Friday. Hopefully we can get 25 back and use one in each issue.

It'll be fun - thanks for your help.

PS Brocker's in the first game and it's an excellent read, his best City XI spans five decades and I bet you can guess which City player spends longest in front of the mirror - I did!
Conmac End

Matchday Programme Empty Re: Matchday Programme

5/8/2015, 20:31
All sounds good Marra!
dollystork

10/8/2015, 14:06
Excellent stuff. I'll have a look out at the Bamber Bridge game Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum