Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

Official Website... Empty Official Website...

16/12/2013, 17:52
...has had a forced makeover by Pitchero. Hopefully we can work around it and make it usable. Any feedback would be a huge help.
themaclad
themaclad

Official Website... Empty Re: Official Website...

16/12/2013, 18:03
Hope the site is faster on t'internet.
Brocker

16/12/2013, 18:19
LFC-LCFC wrote:...has had a forced makeover by Pitchero. Hopefully we can work around it and make it usable. Any feedback would be a huge help.
Oh! Just tried to go there, and the road is up. Are there diversions in place? Sad 
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

16/12/2013, 18:23
Brocker wrote:
LFC-LCFC wrote:...has had a forced makeover by Pitchero. Hopefully we can work around it and make it usable. Any feedback would be a huge help.
Oh! Just tried to go there, and the road is up. Are there diversions in place? Sad 

I'm testing and trying to sort out a few obvious things before putting the site back live. It's peak traffic time and the website looked pretty iffy, with distorted images etc. This gives me time to test a few things without it affecting any passing visitors.

Should have it live again by 7ish. Not really what I wanted to spend my Monday evening doing  Evil or Very Mad 
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

19/12/2013, 16:16
After us webmasters complained almost unanimously about the design to Pitchero changes are slowly being made for the better.

Happy days!
LFC-LCFC
LFC-LCFC

20/12/2013, 22:50
Spent a good 5 hours or so on the website tonight and I think it's looking better than it was pre-update, but if anyone has any feedback please leave it! Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum